65• 𝙷𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚈! 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝙽♡•

Treat your family like friends and your friends like family

_______________________

Mature (+18) scenes ahead, towards the ending of the chapter! Anyone uncomfortable with the scene just skip the last part from the sign where I will be mentioning the start of the nature scene! Thank you :)

Yuvraj's POV

06:44PM IST, 23rd JuneThe Oberoi, Dr Zakir Hussain Marg, Delhi Golf Club, Golf Links, New Delhi, Delhi 110003

The Oberoi, Dr Zakir Hussain Marg, Delhi Golf Club, Golf Links, New Delhi, Delhi 110003

The bunch of cars shielding us stopped as soon as our car and the car behind us in which my family members were, stopped. Dad alongside Duggu bhai and mum had been here before us to welcome the guests. In my car, it was just me, Mia and the driver. Whilst chachu, chachi, Sam, Alia and bhabhi were in the car behind us.

We were ahead of time as our entry was supposed to be at seven in the evening. Mia and I had some more time to ourselves before our 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑦 so I asked the driver to take the car to the private entryway. I texted Duggu bhaiya that I and Mia will be in our suite which was booked for us to freshen up before the party. His response came and it was positive. When the driver stopped the car in front of the private entryway, I got out first, buttoning my suit. I rounded the car and approached Mia's side.

Pulling the door open, I helped her in climbing down the car and then we walked in. The hotel manager who had been informed about our arrival from the private entryway by Duggu bhai, welcomed us and gave us the keys to our suite.

"Come!" I wrapped an arm around Mia's waist whilst some of the girls from the hotel staff helped Mia to carry the long sliding back of her gown. We got into the elevator with the staff girls. When we reached our floor, I asked the staff girls to go back and helped Mia into the room by myself. She went inside and plopped down on the bed whilst I closed the door behind me and walked in, skimming my fingers through my hair.

"Just ten more minutes and then we can go!" I sat beside Mia.

She nodded, putting her head on my shoulder. I wrapped an arm around her shoulder and sighed.