64• 𝙰 𝙵 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁 𝙼 𝙰 𝚃 𝙷♡•

Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like it's heaven on earth- Mridula___________________________________

- Mridula
___________________________________

Mridula's POV

09:56PM IST, June 18th
The Lodhi, Lodhi Rd, CGO Complex, Pragati Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110003

The wedding was finally over and it's been so long since I and Yuvi were on the stage sitting by each other's side, greeting and taking pictures with guests and families

The wedding was finally over and it's been so long since I and Yuvi were on the stage sitting by each other's side, greeting and taking pictures with guests and families. I was tired, would be an understatement! I was knackered with all these rituals.

Currently I was the only one on the stage with Sam and Alia whilst Yuvraj talked to some of his political clients and business associates. I have Alia on my lap whilst Sam sat beside me on the couch, scrolling through her phone with her head on my shoulder. As if she was the one tired, not me. As if she was the bride, not me.

"You realise that it's me who is tired, right?" I asked, sarcastically.

"अभी से?" She asked, surprised.

"What do you mean, अभी से? With all these rituals, anyone would have been tired!" I scoffed.

"Yeah yeah okay! Do you need something?" She asked.

"Mhm! I need sleep!" I said.

"Sleep? Oh my god, don't tell me you're going to sleep tonight! What will happen to my bhai? He must be waiting to mak-ow!" She winced when I slapped her head.

"What the hell, Sam? You seriously need a filter for your mouth! God!" I groaned and looked down carefully at Alia if she has heard anything! But fortunately she was busy playing with my bangles.

"Whatever! But seriously! Are you really going to sleep tonight without doing anything, huh? My poor brother!" Sam asked, making me glare at her.

She smiled sheepishly, shrugging her shoulders. I shook my head in annoyance.

"Mia!" I heard Shree and looked ahead to find her climbing onto the stage.