49• 𝚆𝙴𝙳𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝙿𝙿𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂♡•

Feminism isn't about making women strong

Feminism isn't about making women strong. Women are already strong. It's about changing the way the world perceives that strength. Everyday is Women's Day till women get the respect from the world they deserve.
-----------------------------------------------------------

~45 days left for the wedding~

Yuvraj's POV

09:14AM IST, May 3rd
9/32A, Singhania Mansion
Jor Bagh, Delhi NCR

It's been half a month since the pre wedding video and photoshoot and we are back in our lives which is now full of chaos for the upcoming ceremonies

It's been half a month since the pre wedding video and photoshoot and we are back in our lives which is now full of chaos for the upcoming ceremonies. Organising two types of cultural marriages is kinda difficult when only one can make you go all crazy with all the works and responsibilities. And the wedding cultures we will be following is very famous in India. One is Punjabi whilst the other is Bengali.

The cards has been already printed and soon we will be sending them out to the ones we want to attend our wedding. As Mia wanted there will be only families, friends and relatives and the wedding will be strictly avoiding any media coverage. Of course this news disappointed the media but we assured them that we will be sharing some of our videos and images from the wedding so that they can publish them.

Wedding is like a big festival in India. And festival means Shopping. And you know it very well that a festival without shopping is nearly impossible so today we will be doing the same thing for my wedding. Today we are going to Mumbai for the wedding shopping and some of the rituals we need to complete before the major functions of wedding. After the shopping Mia and I also have to go to Melbourne to invite Mr. Johnson and his family as I have promised him.

So currently I was combing my slight wet hairs as I just came from the shower. I looked down at my outfit and nodded in agreement. I was wearing a blue full sleeved shirt that has been rolled up to my sleeves and a pair of black formal slacks. I had my blue Rolex wristwatch on and a pair of black Armani shoes. Grabbing my shades, wallet and mobile I tucked the wallet in my back pocket of the slacks and wore my shades. Pulling the door open of my room I walked out and closed the door behind me.