Chapter 1

( this is my first story I might need help with it. I'm not the best writer.)

Killers pov:

I saw her and thought she beautiful and thought I could trick her into trusting me. I can get on her good side and then kill her.

I walked over to her. She was so beautiful and vulnerable, she trusted me.

-a week later-

She trusted me enough now to invite me into her house.

She told me she was going to go change in her room so I made my way over to the kitchen.

She came down asking if I was hungry. "Yes I am, but not for food" I said. "What do you mean?" She asked innocently. I lifted the knife over my head and said " I mean I hungry for justice." and I stabbed her. It went through her chest and her heart. She was dead. After I cleaned her up I cleaned up the house with bleach. There was no traces left of the murder. Except her, or so I thought.

Louis pov:

I was the first person to the crime scene. The first thing noticed when I entered house is the smell of bleach. thought myself " If this place was cleaned with bleach, then all evidence will be gone." Liam and Harry appeared behind me. I turned around and took one look at their faces and knew that they noticed the smell too. " Let's get to work" I said.

"I'll take a look at the body" Liam said. (a/n liams the m.e. Louis is the head of his team)