𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙮

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Stunned.

Speechless.

Wooyoung was left with no words. Yeosang used back the words he gave to the older during the firecamp night where Jongho asked him how would he react or feel if Yeosang has a crush on him.

He said it wasn't possible. He said the line that goes "Brothers don't fall or catch feelings for each other!"

He said it.

Jung Wooyoung did and now Yeosang is using the words back at him to prove innocence. Yeosang isn't playing victims or anything, he is a victim here.

Never would've Wooyoung thought that Yeosang would remember his words during the firecamp night.

"Do you enjoy hurting your own friends now who had been for you through your hard and easy times, Wooyoung?" Yeosang asked.

The younger of course shook his head.

"No! I love you guys! You guys are my fam-"

"Do you cancel out your family who are innocent out of your life just because you're in love? Even brothers don't do that , Wooyoung."

No words could leave Wooyoung's mouth now. He had no explanations to prove if he's innocent. He was defeated.

The boy hung his head low. He was ashamed of his actions. Yeosang had proved his points and there was nothing Wooyoung could say to even fight back.

"I'm sorry." Wooyoung let out. Disappointment could be heard in his voice as he apologised. He was disappointed in himself.

He had not only ignored and forgot about the existence of his childhood buddy who has been through everything with him. He hurt him. He hurt his feelings. He broke his heart and it took him long to realise that.

"I fucked up. Real bad and i'm sorry, Yeosang. I should've known better. I should've balanced out my time with everyone. I should've treated everyone equally especially you, my childhod friend. I should've at least discussed with you about changing roomates. I should've be honest to you about liking San rather than keeping a secret but making my actions obvious. If I did that, at least you wouldn't be left hanging on a thread of hope and end up with a broken heart after having to witness me confessing and making things official with San right in front if your eyes. Having to be rejected in a harsh way. I am an asshole. Jongho's right. I'm a big asshole. You don't have to accept my apology and you can hate me all you want but I will still apologise. Again and again, i'm sorry." He apologised with his head still hanging low. Refusing to look up as he was embarassed with everything.

Yeosang who was once looking straight, slowly looked over at Wooyoung. He scoffed with tears in his eyes.

"You're really an idiot Wooyoung. A stupid fool. But that makes me a fool too because I fell for you. Not a little bit but a lot. To the point where I cry everytime I see you with San. Why did I even fell for you? Even God can't give an answer to that but sigh I like and love you so much which is stupid, really." Yeosang stopped for a moment, wiping away his tears that was streaming down his cheeks like a river and then continued ; "As much as I want to hate you and remove you away from my life, you know that I can't bring myself to do that right?"

Wooyoung looked up and faced Yeosang.

"Why's that Yeo? You should litterally stop being friends with me, I'm a bad friend. You don't deserve to be around people like me." says Wooyoung as Yeosang shook his head.

"Although you've hurt me so much that I feel like leaving the world, you're my firsts in everything Wooyoung.. You are my first friend, the first person to ever become my best friend, the first person to approach me in the class when I had just moved into the elementary school and the first ever person to show me what true friendship is like. Yes, you broke my heart, you're the reason I cry every night but I can't just forget the goods in you only because you hurt me."

"Oh Yeosang..."

Wooyoung quickly pulled Yeosang into a tight hug. The comforting hug that they hadn't felt in a very long time. This is the hug they'd give each other whenever one is down and it's been awhile since they've had this hug.

The two cried in each others arm with two different reasons. One is because he was touched by the pureness and kindness his friend has while the other one is because he had missed being in his friend's touch.

The hug was long but they didn't mind.

Later on, they pulled away. Wooyoung wiped away his tears, calming his breaths down same goes to Yeosang. Once they both had calmed down Yeosang wanted to ask Wooyoung something. A question that he wants to get the answer with his own ears and with a true explanation. A question he already has an answer to.

"Wooyoung I wanna ask you a question. Will you please answer it with full honesty and clear explanation?"

The younger nodded and Yeosang took a deep breath.

"I like you and if you were still single, would you accept my confession?"

"I'm sorry but no. I've always seen you as a close friend of mine who I consider as an older brother that I can't picture us as a couple. Although we're a good pair of buddies I don't think we would make a good pair of couple. We are polar opposite and a relationship wont really work things out if two people are too different. I love you too Yeosang but I am only able to see you as a buddy of mine." Wooyoung explained while looking at Yeosang .

Yeosang smiled hearing the male's explanation.

"Thank you Wooyoung. Thank you for being straight forward and fully honest with me this time Woo. I appreciate it, really. Although I'm sad hearing that you wont accept my confession but I am happy to know that you are being true right now. Once again, thank you Woo."

Wooyoung was shocked to know that Yeosang was thanking him rather than breaking down or anything.

"You're thanking me?"

Yeosang nodded.

"I just want you to be honest Wooyoung. Yes I am sad but all i need is honesty and a straight answer, not silence and fake hopes. As long as you give me a straight forward answer and being honest, I can deal with it. I don't ask for much." He explained.

"Just honesty."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

End of chapter 28.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

- hehet! are you guys satisfied with this chapter~?
now that Wooyoung has apologised and -Yeosang has basically forgived him what's gonna happen in the upcoming chapters? cmon, drop your theories/expectations/guesses below!