𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜

-Play that song while reading this chapter for great experience :)

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Years passed by. These eight men who we first met when they were sophomores in high school have become the seniors. It is the year where they will be sitting for their SAT's and where they all hold high positions in the clubs they joined.

Lets put away the matter of studies for a bit. Allow me to tell what had happened over the years after they finished their sophomores.

Everyone became fair towards each other. They learnt to discuss things first before making final decisions, to talk things out whenever arguements occured in the friendship and to not be biased among them. The boys matured a lot ever since what had happened back then ; the Woosansang drama. They learnt their mistakes.

As for their relationships, Woosan stayed strong as the iconic couple of the school till this day. Yungi remained lowkey as usual, most juniors didn't even knew they were dating. Seongjoong of course, remained as the parents of the group which made everyone instantly knew they were dating. Jongsang, still haven't made things official mainly because Yeosang decided that he wanted to focus on doing his best in the SAT's first, then he'll start officially dating Jongho. But nevertheless, the pair acted just the same, like a couple which obviously made many juniors thinking they were dating.

Now for the matter of their co curricular in school, they're doing very well. Seonghwa became the president of the school's dance club with Mingi as the vice president, Hongjoong became the president for the broadcasting club, Yunho became the president of the theatre and drama club, Yeosang became the treasurer for the yearbook club, San was appointed as the president and leader for the taekwondo club, Wooyoung as the secretary of the cooking club and Jongho was appointed by the teachers to be the vice president for the choir club.

Basically everyone holds a position in something and all of them took on the roles as leaders well. Juniors loves them so much and totally admired them. As for their academics, they studied harder this time. Their hangout times mostly used as studying together ever since they became seniors. They helped each other out in every subjects.

Later on after months of studying very hard, they finally faced their SAT's and with all the efforts the boys had put into studying, they all received excellent results which not only satisfied themselves but also their families.

Because the boys received great results in their exams, their parents decided to make a barbecue night one Friday evening at Seonghwa's house in order to celebrate the success of their children. Everyone attended the party and enjoyed their time to the fullest.

They have now faced friendship dramas, hardships, non stop studying and exams. All that is left for them as teenagers or to be exact, high schoolers are just Senior Prom day and the ultimate finale, graduation day.

Today, at 6pm all seniors of Seoul High School will be gathering at the lobby from one of the most popular hotels in Korea. Once the clock hits 6pm, all the students from the senior grade started to make their way into the fancy ballroom where they'll be able to start filling up their bellies with delicious meals served by the hotels chefs, watch some performances prepared by their juniors, receive some prizes from the lucky winners session and lastly, ending with the iconic prom dance where everyone will get together with either their partners or their friends and just dance the night away together.