𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Night passed. The sun is now up, birds left the comfort of their nest and started flying through the morning sky that was so clear and blue. The clouds looked even more fluffier than it ever was on other days.

It's a calming Saturday morning indeed.

Jongho woke up from his sleep and was welcomed by the sight of the sound asleep Yeosang who is sleeping and clinging onto him. The light produced by the sunshine hit his face gently, making the older look so ethereal. His soft yet sharp features never fails to amaze the younger who was admiring him silently.

Yeosang ended up being pulled onto the hospital bed that was supposed to be only occupied by the younger and fell asleep with Jongho together while they were just looking at each other's face in silent.

The younger felt happy. Happy to feel Yeosang being in his arms without feeling sad or crying like how it was earlier of the year. Happy to know that his love for the elder is no longer a one sided love.

Whatever happened last night and what is happening now to him felt unreal. He didn't wanted to believe anything as he felt like this could be just a never ending dreams that he is stucked in but everything is real which is crazy to admit nor believe. Nevertheless, at least he was no longer feeling any emptiness or numb in his what used to be broken heart. Everything was replaced with joy and he was going to enjoy it to the fullest despite not making anything official with Yeosang yet since obviously it's a little too quick to take the relationship to the next level but still.

Jongho wishes this thing that is happening between Yeosang and him as long as it could ever be or perhaps, forever.

There was no need to keep up a strong look just to be close with the older anymore.

As he was admiring Yeosang, the older started to squirm a little and slowly flutter his eyes open, adjusting his vision to the brightness caused by the sun in the hospital room. Once he got used to the bright light, he was quickly greeted by Jongho's soft and soothing voice wishing him "good morning" . Yeosang smiled hearing that voice and looked at Jongho, greeting him back with "good morning to you too" .

Being the simp they are, without realising anything the two stared into each others eyes and again admiring one another nonchalantly. Guess this is what happens when you love someone so dearly.

They stared at each other in silence. Totally content with what they are doing now. Both of them found such beautiful galaxy that each others eyes holds. A quiet, cold, calming galaxy with dozens of tiny little stars.

"Why the hell are they in bed together now." Hongjoong's voice abruptly appeared, scaring the pair that was enjoying their own sweet moment making them to look over and to be met with their six friends standing at the doorframe for most likely a while.

"When the hell did you idiots arrive-?" Yeosang fought back which was then followed by Jongho ; "How long have you guys been standing there-"

"Meh just about ten minutes but Hongjoong just came and that's when he said his line just now." Yunho answered calmly amd innocently.

"So you guys were watching us-" Says Jongho which he then receive nods from his dear friends making him cuss to himself mentally.

The six men then was invited inside. Some took their seats and some just stood up. As for Yeosang, he had quickly got up the moment he saw the others at the doorway but he continued to stay really close to Jongho's bed where the younger was obviously.

"Now, can you please explain why the hell were you guys in bed together and was staring at each other without realising that you had visitors standing at the doorframe with the door wide open?" Hongjoong asks, needing an answer.