"𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬"

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

The time shows that it was 8pm.

Jongho laid down on his bed , taking in a deep breath and stared at the ceiling of his room.

"Today was hectic." He let out.

It was indeed a hectic day for him and his gang. Today was the first day of school then the truth about Yeosang liking Wooyoung broke out as he was having lunch with the gang after school at the cafe nearby. Let's not forget the fact that both him and Wooyoung basically fought, letting swear words escape their mouth and almost throwing hands towards each other. Then Yeosang crying from disappointment and running away to a park only him and Wooyoung had been to leading to more dramas.

Gosh, not only it was hectic but also tiring.

Now that Jongho is alone in his room, he wondered if what he did during lunchtime was a right decision or not. Yeosang didn't showed any signs of being mad towards him instead it was towards Wooyoung. But still, he was clueless. Did he took such fast actions upon this matter?

But most importantly, did he caused a damage in his friendship with everyone in the gang from his actions?

Sigh, he doesn't know neither. But he feels guilty now for telling the truth with no reasons other than not wanting Yeosang to be hurt in silence.

Yeah that was the only reason. Yeosang. Only because of him.

"Am I putting too much effort in you, Kang Yeosang?" Jongho questioned himself in a tired tone.

He wanted to give up, seeing that he isn't making any progress in making Yeosang having faith in him makes him loses hope but he still loves the male. He wants to make the male his and not someone else.

Jongho then looked straight, seeing his corkboard that was hung by the black wall of his room. There, he saw a long strip of picture of him and Yeosang at the arcade  on the day after the heavy rain during the hot summer. The day that he enjoyed most. The day  when he saw Yeosang smiled brighter than the sun, let out huge amount of cute laughters and was ethusiastic.

He smiled as the memory played back in his head. He was so happy that day especially when he was able to hear Yeosang laughing the whole time they were together that day. It was as if they escaped from reality and went into utopia together for a bit. Later during that day, the two headed to Han river and watched the sunset together. Jongho's attention wasn't on the bright orange sun though that moment, his attention was on Yeosang. He looked at the older male's beautiful sharp side profile and sparkling eyes. His perfect features made Jongho fell for him more.

The smile that was on his face and the happy eyes Jongho had turned into a hopeless expression.

"What's the point? You love Wooyoung too much..."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A new day had started for everyone. A new morning everyone woke up to.

The empty and quiet school slowly was filled with students and noises in the morning.

Yeosang arrived to school and first headed towards his locker, to take his notes, files and some textbooks out for todays classes. However, when he arrived at his locker, he noticed that there was a folded paper inserted in between the holes of the locker. In confusion, the boy took it and unfolded it then read what was written inside.