𝙒𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥

-Note : Play that song while reading this ^^ enjoy ~

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

In the room.

Crying all alone.

Heartbroken.

Everything he dreamt of was crushed.

That one dream of him being together with his crush was broken.

A pain he never felt before.

And never wanted to feel ever again.

The pain of silent rejection and heartbroken.

Yeosang wished he never felt this pain or ever feel again in the future.

He was rejected by Wooyoung and saw him confessing to San then became boyfriends in just a blink of an eye.

Tears fell out from Yeosang's eyes continuously. His sobs were loud. His cheeks were wet. His nose was filled with water.

Yeosang cried into the pillow of his bed, crying violently. The hurtful scenarios played in his mind on repeat.

Just then, a soft knock was heard on his room door.

"Y-yeosang..? It's me, Seonghwa... Can I please enter? I know you don't want to meet anyone but please, at least me? I can't let you cry alone, please let me enter... It's just me after all behind this door... I beg you Yeosang, let me enter" Seonghwa begged.

He could hear Yeosang's sobs clearly.

Yeosang weren't giving Seonghwa an answer which made the older lose hope.

As Seonghwa was about to leave, sounds of the door knob unlocking from the other side could be heard and then the door swung open a little.

The older entered the room and closed the door, locking it. When he was about to go sit on the bed, Yeosang quickly hugged him. Crying harshly again.

Seonghwa hugged the broken boy back, rubbing his back up and down.

"W-why... W-why can't I ever escape from this damn heartbreak!!? Why i-it m-must be that motherfucking San!?! Why the new k-kid be his choice...Why am I a b-brother a-and not a lover!? A c-crush!? After all t-this years... n-not even a-a single i-interest...? Why must it be m-me who c-catches feelings for h-him... I feel so dumb! S-so fucking stupid! I-I'm an idiot for having feelings for Jung Wooyoung! W-Why did I had hopes... Why even!? I'm unworthy... to anyone... "

"Hey hey! Take that last 4 words back Kang Yeosang! You're worthy! It's just.."

"It's just what Seonghwa? Just what!? See!? It explains! Clear as a water! I'm unworthy! I don't belong anywhere! I'm useless! Nobody loves me! I'm just a piece of trash that people use for a while then they throw me away..." Yeosang broke into tears once again.

Seonghwa sighed.

" Yeosang... Wooyoung's just not the person for you.. If you were to be together, in the end a storm will come in between your relationship and ruin it either ways... It's just destined... "