𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

The day ended. Everyone went home including Ateez.

There wasn't any hang out session today. Each one of them were loaded with works that is dued in a very short while.

Yeosang went home alone. He and Taehyun decided to do the science project on the weekends.

He walked alone down the alley, both hands holding onto the long ribbon of his backpack.

You might think he's just walking with his head empty but no. His mind was filled with a lot of thoughts.

Schoolworks, stress and all but only one thought that continues to bother him no matter how much he wants to think positively about it.

Wooyoung and San's chemistry.

You can't deny the fact that the two have a very good chemistry. They share many things in common too.

Most people takes some time to get along when they first get to know each other. It happened to Yeosang and Wooyoung. Same goes to the others. But it didn't happen to San and Wooyoung.

It may just be because the two are very easy to get along but still. How could a pair have this type of chemistry with each other?

Yeosang can't accept the two to be a couple. His heart aches just thinking about it.

The boy shook his head, trying to forget about this matter. Once again, trying to keep a positive mindset.

"Maybe he's just trying to make San feel comfortable..." He thought.

After about 15 minutes of minutes of walking, Yeosang arrived home.

He unlocked the door to his house since both of his parents weren't at home.

Into the house he go, taking off his shoes then walking straight into his room and went for a quick shower after a long stressful day at school.

The cold water hit his body softly, it felt good to have a cold shower since it was hot and sunny outside.

Brushed his hands through his hair, letting it wet. Washing all the sweats in his scalp away with a shampoo then cleaning it off with the water running.

After about almost 20 minutes of showering that was supposed to be quick, Yeosang came out in new clothes and a small towel around his neck after drying his hair.

The boy went to the kitchen to see if there was any food he could try and make to fill up his belly. At least an egg sandwich would be enough for the skinny boy.

As he was going through the fridge, he saw a tupperware filled with a meal along with a memo pad sticked onto it. He took it out and read what was written on the small paper.

"Yeosang, eomma made Jajangmyeon for your lunch. Just heat it up in the pan and stir-fry it for about 5 minutes. Enjoy your lunch dear~"

'Nice' the boy said in his mind. Jajangmyeon wasn't his favourite food but why complain during such times right?

Yeosang set aside the tupperware of Jajangmyeon and took out a pan from the cabinet, cleaning it a little then drying it and putting it on the stove, turning on the gas.