𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"W-what? You...?"

"I like you. But... that's not important now. Right now, I want you to focus on yourself and move on. I'll help you out when you're struggling along with the others and that's a promise. Go and sleep, we have to go to the laundry tomorrow." Jongho says, laying Yeosang on his side of the bed softly then pulling the duvet on him.

"Rest, you need it. Forget about everything that had happened today. Empty your mind, close your eyes and sleep. If you need anything, I'm right beside you so just wake me up. Goodnight." The boy continued, turning of the lights then laying down.

It didn't took long for Jongho to fall asleep but it didn't for Yeosang.

His mind was filled with thoughts from what Jongho had just said.

Did he just confessed?

Questions filled his mind but then the tiredness from crying just now made him fall asleep sooner.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sun was up.

The natural light from the sun entered everyone's room, lighting up their rooms brightly.

It's their final day of vacation together before they spend their summer with their families.

Seonghwa and Hongjoong was downstairs preparing breakfast for everyone.

"Beat the eggs well Joong!"

"I am beating it!"

"At a faster pace! Do you beat people in slow motion? No right? Then beat it quickly!"

"God, why don't you beat it and let me cut the breads..."

"The blame is on me now? Excuse me mister you're the one who offered to beat the eggs not me"

"Seriously, arguing in the morning guys?" Jongho says from the living room making the duo look at him.

"A simple hello would've been less shocking..." Hongjoong mumbles, surprised at the sudden voice of Jongho.

"What are you guys making?" the youngest asked. "Just french toast, nothing much since everyone's most likely too lazy to have breakfast together." Seonghwa answered.

"Ah Jongho, how's Yeosang?" the eldest of the two asked with a concerned look.

"Heartbroken still, but he had realised the reality of the world now. I hope he'll move on... It hurts seeing him cry that much and blaming himself for everything.." Jongho sighs.

"I don't think Yeosang would feel like coming down. He probably doesn't even wanna look at any of us so Jongho, later we'll prepare a tray with the toasts and a drink then you'll bring it to Yeosang alright? Make sure he eats it all okay?" Hongjoong suggested and the youngest nodded.

They then get started with cooking.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°