𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨?

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

The first class of the day finally ended for Wooyoung, Yeosang and San's class. Usually there would be a teacher for the next subject waiting outside of their class but today they had a little bit if time since the teacher for the next class was late.

Yeosang was just sitting in his seat, finishing up the work given by the teacher before while Wooyoung closed his books and sat up from his seat causing Yeosang to look up.

"Where are you going? You still haven't finished your work."

"Just gonna go and greet our new classmate, plus I can just complete the work later" Wooyoung answered then walking to San's desk without hearing what Yeosang wanted to say after.

"Hi there, I'm Jung Wooyoung. Nice meeting you" he handed his hand out to San for a shake. Which made the other boy flinched a little since he was talking to his deskmate.

"Oh hey, I'm San, you obviously know that" says the boy, shaking the other's with a smile.

"Yah, go back to your seat if you still haven't finished up your notes and works" Changbin, San's deskmate and also Wooyoung's close friend says.

Wooyoung rolled his eyes at what Changbin said and hushed him up.

"Works can wait, making a new friend can't" Wooyoung answered only to receive a scoff from his dear friend.

"What type of thinking is that-" Changbin said and shook his head then stood up.

"Yeah go ahead continue talking to him and make him your friend. I need to wash my face, before our history class starts"

Wooyoung smiled as he Changbin walked out of the class then focused back to San.

"So what brings you here to my place?" asked San.

"Well, to be friends with you! I'm a friendly guy and almost everyone in this school are my friend. But the ones who are my gang are Yeosang, Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Yunho, Mingi and Jongho. And~ Maybe you?" answered Wooyoung with his cheeky smile.

San chuckled at the boy's answer.

"You want me to be a part of your gang? Well, what makes you think I'll end up being your bestie?"

"My efforts and my instincts are saying that you belong to my group and not others" Wooyoung says.

"Wanna join me and Yeosang for recess with my gang?" he then offered.

San was flustered. He just talked to this guy for like what 5 minutes and he's already inviting him to have recess with him and his group? What being is this person standing in front of his desk he wonder.

San just laughed softly and shook his head in disbelief. Never once in his life he ever met someone this confident.

"Sure, I'll have recess with your group. But if they're not nice I'll be heading off to a different table" San answered.

Wooyoung smiled brightly at the boy's answer and bowed.

"Thank you" he said.