𝙈𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

It's been 2 weeks since summer had started and the school vacation.

Each boys of Ateez had been doing things on their own ever since. Seonghwa, Yunho, Wooyoung and San had went back to their hometown to visit their grandparents. Mingi lived up to his words, he slept most of the time and read novels that he bought from the bookstore whenever he did went out. Hongjoong's busy producing songs in the comfort of his own bedroom. Whilst Jongho and Yeosang had just been in town the whole time, playing games on their own.

They've never hung out ever since the vacation. Which was fine. Either way they've seen other faces many times before the break. At school, after school, during weekends and all. Just a few weeks without one another isn't really that big of a matter.

As of today, it's another same day for everyone. Some were still at their hometowns and some are still doing their usual routine on repeat.

However, it's a little different for Yeosang today.

It's his parents anniversary and they decided to have a short getaway for a week to Jeju Island. The island that is known for its beach resorts and volcanic landscapes of craters and cavelike lava tubes. A perfect place to go to during summer with your family beside Busan.

But, Yeosang and his sister refused to follow. Teenagers, as usual they just want to be alone in their rooms as it is their comfort place and the place where they're able to find peace the best at.

Which makes, the two siblings being home alone at the house while their parents enjoy their sweet moments with each other on a beautiful island where the wind is very cooling as it is caused by the waves of the sea surrounding the large island.

The parents left the house early in the morning since they have to catch their flight at 9AM.

The siblings at home had already divided their kitchen duties while their parents are gone. The sister will do the cooking while Yeosang will do the dishes. The other house chores will be done by their own without any helps which they agreed to.

After all both of them does their own things. Yeosang would be in his room playing games and coming out only for food while his sister would be in the living room watching dramas or in her room doing her own girl things.

With no surprise, both of them committed to their duties well throughout the whole time of living alone with each other.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Few days passed by and it's Friday, the fifth day of Yeosang living with his sister.

The time shows that it's 10PM.

Yeosang had told his older sister in the morning while they were having breakfast that he'll be going out at night to take some fresh air and she allowed him.

Friday night during holidays just gives off a different vibe. It brings off a sentimental type of vibes especially when you're outside rather than inside your house.

And so Yeosang left the house and walked towards the famous Han River. The hot attraction whenever you visit Korea, Han River is a must go to!