𝙒𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙙

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

The weekend of the first week of school finally came after what felt like forever.

It's a bright Saturday morning, a little chilly though but the sun was up shining brightly.

Even though it's a weekend it didn't really seemed like it for the students of Seoul High School. The teachers didn't gave them a chance to relax this weekend instead more stress with works to be completed by the upcoming week.

And this goes to the boys of Ateez.

Knowing that if they were to complete the homeworks alone won't be possible since everyone lacks in a certain subject and is good in a certain ones, they decided to do their homeworks together at Yunho's house.

By noon all of the boys had already gathered at Yunho's house and is in the boy's room. Some was sitting and laying down on the floor.

"Let's start working I guess" Yunho sighs as he opened his exercise book up, to do his homeworks.

Everyone did the same as well.

After about 25 minutes of doing their homework, Yunho's mother came in his room with a tray of Cola with ice in a glass.

"Have some drinks boys~ Foods will be prepared in a bit yeah? Study well" Yunho mom says with a smile.

"Thank you mom" Yunho says with a smile and another 6 voice followed after.

"Thank you aunty~"

Mrs. Jeong half bowed to them and walked out of her son's room leaving him and his friends to continue with their works.

Yunho then passed the drinks to his friends.

All of them took a quick break to swallow the Cola and to relax their hand muscles before continuing with the writings again.

"This is so tiring, my brain power is out" Wooyoung says.

"I give up, I can't anymore" Seonghwa replies.

The others let out a long and loud sigh. Litterally so done with school and its assignments given.

Just then, an irresistible smell came swirling around Yunho's room. Seducing the boys, making their mouths water and stomach grumble.

"Kimchi fried rice...." Mingi says.

"With fried chicken on the side..." Yeosang added.

"Oh god, can we eat now...?" Hongjoong asked.

"My mom still isn't done cooking yet since she hasn't called us out. We gotta wait and just swallow the smell now.." Yunho answered.

The 7 boys just sat in their place, not moving one bit and just smelling the smell of foods that's being cooked in the kitchen by Yunho's mother.

Their stomachs grumbled even more, asking for food to be in their mouth and fill their bellies up now.

Just then Yunho's mother peeked inside with a smile.

"Foods ready! Go and eat! I have to tend my garden, enjoy the meal boys" she says then closing the door.

The boys quickly got onto their feet and head towards the dining room to see the foods they guessed to be served on the plates already.

Everyone took their seat and ate in silence clearly enjoying and savouring the delicious taste of kimchi fried rice along with the crispy and juicy fried chicken then ending it with a cold plain water.

They definitely felt like they were in a 5 star restaurant.

After that, Yunho washed the dishes with the help of Seonghwa while the others helped clearing up the table to ease up Mrs. Jeong's work.

Due to being full, they decided to ditch the leftover homeworks they had and played some video games Yunho had.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

It's 4PM now. The boys really spent quite a time at Yunho's house playing around today but it must come to an end.

6 of them thanked Yunho and his mother then bid their goodbyes to one another then walked back home.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

End of Chapter 3.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇