𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜?

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

It's 8PM now.

San is in his room, just finished having dinner with his family.

He had already completed his homeworks the moment he returned home. Meaning he's free to do anything at night.

Usually he would use this time to play games on his computer or phone. It was his way of relaxing. But today somehow, he didn't had the energy to play games or stare into the huge screen of his computer nor phone for so long.

He seems to be caught off guard with anything he's doing ever since the action Wooyoung did during Science class just now.

San laid on his bed and just stared straight towards his ceiling, lost in his thoughts.

Why did Wooyoung did that action just now? Rather than telling him to step away, he just put his arms around San in front of the whole class.

That was one thing that made San curious.

However, there were something the boy was much more curious about.

Why did he blushed at Wooyoung's action? Why was his heart beating rapidly?

Sure he had felt the feeling of nervousness and his heart obviously pumped at a quick rate. But San wasn't nervous one bit during the presentation.

When he walked up to the front, he didn't felt scared. He was alright. But it was at that specific moment when Wooyoung laid his arm around San's shoulder that made the elder blush and heart pumping like crazy.

Why is this happening so suddenly?

Wooyoung wasn't harming him. So why was his heart beating?

It wasn't hot in the class, why was he blushing?

Questions after questions filled his head.

It didn't made sense to San.

Never once in his life he's ever felt that way.

The boy shook his head softly, waking himself up to reality.

"Stop thinking about it, it's nothing much" San thought to himself.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ever since that happened, things were no longer the same.

Yeosang became much more distant towards San but he never made it look obvious.

While San on the other hand, had something towards Wooyoung.

A feeling.

A feeling that he is still not able to describe what it was. It was still developing. Answers to it are coming very slowly.

You think those were the only things that changed?

Nope, Yeosang's and San's gaze towards Wooyoung changed.

San's gaze towards Wooyoung was more of a loving and an interested gaze whilst Yeosang's was filled with desire on making him his.

Ateez and everyone close to them noticed the change in their gaze.

Yeosang who usually looks at Wooyoung with soft eyes now changed to a sharper look. Showing how determined he was to make Wooyoung his lover and no one's else.

San who usually looks at Wooyoung with an uninterested but likes him look now changed into a softer one. As if he is much more interested in the other than before.

The change was noticeable to everyone except Wooyoung.

Everyone knew what each gaze of the two meant.

The two likes the same man, but still hasn't confessed their feelings with two different reasons.

One was scared to lose Wooyoung.

Another one is still confused with his feelings.

Nevertheless, they both wanted Wooyoung to themselves.

But, did Wooyoung wanted one of them?

The answer is yes.

Which sucks. This is a love triangle going on.

If Wooyoung were to make one of them his lover, another one will be left broken.

And this will happen, unfortunately.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It's Summer now. And the principal of the high school had made an exciting announcement.

Summer Camp!

This means the students with their parents permissions and teachers will be going on a camp for a week together somewhere in Korea.

This year's location is in Busan.

The place in Korea that is known for its beaches, mountains and temples.

A perfect place to have fun in Summer definitely!

Ateez's parents gave them their permission to follow this activity.

The boys always go to this camp the school offers as they actually have freedom during this activity. The teachers just gives them some rules on what they're allowed to do and not to do and what time they have to leave the campsite on the last day.

The rest of the activities are up to the students.

It was meant to let them relax after a stressful time in school.

However, this year is a little different for Ateez as they have a new member joining them. But that didn't matter, all they wanna do is just have fun and release their stress before going back to their family and have fun on their own.

The students and teachers gathered at the school on Monday morning and everyone got on the bus.

Then off they go to Busan, on their way to their vacation house or campsite for the week.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

End of Chapter 10.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇