20k!!

eek!! thank you very much to all readers of this story!! 🫶🏻

i havent been posting much on wattpad nor am very active on here as i used to last year but i do come to check on the progress of this story along with my other one and i cant help but continuously feel very overwhelmed seeing the increasing views and votes every week.

Unhappy Ending isn't really my best work, i admit that but it being my first published story and getting this great of a result within a year will always be my pride and motivation to continue creating stories, whether it'll be posted on here or simply doodling it down in my notes.

through every chapters in this story, i always thank each one of you readers and by now, most of you will be tired of reading this sentence of mine ; thank you.

i wish there were more words and expressions to express my gratitude to your love and supports.

in a span of a year, this book has become very succesful, and it was all possible because of you readers. so, once again, i thank you very much for reading this story despite it being very cliche and not so well written.

also, allow me to promote my other story Till The Last Sunset - Yungi. this story doesn't have quick updates as i am in senior high school right now and balancing school duties with writer duties on here isn't really easy but i promise you, with some patience and a little support in that story of mine, it'll give me enough energy and motivation to write it in a quicker speed.

i'll continue to be a person who creates amazing stories for everyone to read.

thank you ❤️

- Unhappy Ending's author