WILD, WILD PUSSY CATS!! (added) Pt 1.

(i'm not gonna get this done in one go)

||They Find You||

~Mandalay~
~Age: 4 months Old~

I was walking in the forest with Kota, I saw a person wearing a coat. "hey!! What are you doing here?! This is privet property!" I yelled.

The person turned to me, then ran off. I was about to walk away, when I heard a loud baby cry. Kota walked to the sound. "It's a baby?" He said.

I walked over, and picked him/her/them up. "Hello" I said in a quite voice. "Eh?" She/He/They made a little noise. Kota went on his tippy toes and looked at her/him/them.

She/He/They smiled at reached for him. I gave them/her/him to Kota and he looked at the little girl/boy/baby a little confused. I chuckled when the baby grabbed his face.

~Pixie-Bob~ 
~Age: 4 Years old~

I just got out of the hospital, and I saw a small little girl/boy/child. I walked to her/him/them. "Are you OK?' She/he/they looked up at me. then shook her/his/their small little head.

"What's wrong?" I asked her/him/them. "Mama and pa-papa. They left without saying goodbye" I was very confused, but she/he/they looked like she/he/they were/was just in a fire.

I gasped when I saw fire trucks started zooming by. I asked her/him/then to take me to her/his/their house, and she/he/they nodded. I followed her/him/them and her/his/their house was burnt down.

I gasped, then picked up the small little girl/boy/baby. She/He/They looked at the house, and a few people took her/his/their parents out of the house in stretchers.

"She's/He's/They are going to have to be taken to an orphanage-"   One of the police man started.  "I'll take her/him/them."

~Rag Doll~
~Age: 1 week~

I was sitting on my couch when a very aggressive knock came onto my door. I got up, an walked to the door. I opened the door, and it was a baby?

Maybe 1 week old. To young to be on her/his/their own- that's for sure. I started rocking her/him/them back and forth.

Till she/he/they called down.

~Tiger~
~Age: 6 Years Old~

I was out for a walk, when I saw a little girl/boy/child getting yelled at by their/her/his parent, I stepped in because I'm a Pro Hero.

"HEY!!" I said, catching both of their attention. The little girl/boy/child smiled, but the mom and a huge scowl on her face. Then kid ran to me, and clung into my leg.

Then whispered "Take me away from her" I looked at the mother, and she looked very un happy. I called the police, because heroes' weren't needed for this.

The mom was put for 45 years in jail for abusing a young child, and for neglecting her daughter/son/child.

I was the one who took custody of the young girl/boy/child because her/his/their father had past away when she/he/they were one year old.

-----------------------------

I'm not in a good mood this afternoon, so I'll type the rest once I get to my dads' house tomorrow. 

Requested by:   @PlagueOfShadows