{You're Getting Bullied}

~Y/N's POV~

~Izuku Midoriya~

 I was playing in the play ground, by myself. I was playing in the sand box. 2 girls, and one boy walked up to me, then said

"I saw you crying not to long ago, are you a baby?" I looked up at her, then slowly shook my head 'no'.

One of the girls used her quirk on me, lifting me up. "Eep! Let me go!" I yelled. All three of them laughed. 

A teacher walked over, then said "Put her down B/1/N" The girl put me down, making me fall on my knees. I started crying silently. The teacher helped me up, and said "It's ok, Little Midoriya" 

I slowly nodded, dusting off the sand. 

~Katsuki Bakugo~

Some boys were making fun of me. My fist clutched, I was thinking about punching them. So I did, "SHUT UP!"

I said as I punch the boy in front of me. The other boys gasped, looking down at their friend. His noses was bleeding. I felt proud of myself. 

"Next time DON'T pick on me" The boys looked at me, and I glared at them. They all ran off, I laughed. "Bitches" 

I skipped to my classroom.

~Shoto Todoroki~

I was sitting in my wheelchair, crying. Some people we're making fun of my wheel chair. "M-my parents a-are the-the number 1-1 and number 2-2 heroes!"

They started laughing, "Yeah right!" Someone else said "We don't believe you"  

I started crying harder, I tried to wheel away, but someone grabbed my handle. 

~Shota Aizawa~

An older girl was pulling on my hair. I honestly didn't care for some reason.  She looked at me, "Why are you not bothered by this!?" She yelled/asked.

I looked at her, then shrugged. I turned into a snake and slithered away. She was about to step on me, but I went to bite her scaring her off. 

(A/N: Sorry I was always getting bullied, I never bullied anyone before)  

~Tomura Shigaraki~

I was sitting on the swings, swinging back and forth. Some random boy came up to me, then said "Get off weirdo" I looked at him, "No"

He looked angry, "Move.." I shook my head no,  he grabbed my wrist, pulling me off. I looked at him, pretty angry.

I stood up, dusting off my f/c pants/skirt/shorts. I used my quirk on the swing, the swing went up, pushing him off.

I smirked, sitting back on the swing. He grumpily sighed, running off to a teacher. 

~Dabi~ 

I was sitting on a bench upside down, a really pretty/handsome ~Gender you like~ came over and said "Can you move? Your hogging the bench" 

I looked at the bench, "There is more room" She/He/They looked down at me, "Move" I chuckled, looking into her/his/their eyes "Go away" 

She/He/They walked away, I disabled my quirk not moving a single inch. 

~Over Haul~

I over heard some people talking about their parents. I thought for a second, 'I don't really remember my family- beside my sister Eri' 

Some of them looked at me, "What about your parents, Y/N" 

I looked at them, "I don't really remember my dad, I know I have one. I don't think I have a mother" They looked at me, and started laughing. 

I looked at the confused. "What's so funny" I asked, one of the girls in the middle said "your an Orphan"

I looked down, "what does that mean?" They looked at me, they started laughing. "It means, you dont have parents"

Someone said behind me. I turned around, then I thought for a seconded. "Yeah, I mean. Then, yeah I'm an Orphan. . ."

(A/N: I had an Idea that you/she/he/they were finally able to visit your 'father' should you?) 

~Tokoyami Fumikage~

I was sitting down on my desk, when a boy walked up to me, then said "You look nothing like your parents. I bet they aren't even your parents"

I looked at him, "But, they are. So, go away" I looked down at my paper, and continues drawing. He took the drawing away. Ripping it up.

I looked at it, then started crying. "Why did you do that?" I asked.

He started laughing, "Because, it was horrible" I looked at it, I stood up.

"why are you being so mean to me?" He was a little bit taller then me, then scoffed walking away. I crossed my arms, then made another drawing of Mommy, Daddy, Dark Shadow, Mist and Me.

~Fat Gum: Taishiro Toyomitsu~

I looked around the other kids in my class, they were a little bit smaller then me. Most of the girls were laughing at me. 

I looked down, then thought for a second. 

~Flash Back~

"If anyone says anything about you belly. Just think that your mother and father love you dearly" Dad said, mom nodded.

I smiled, then nodded hugging both off them.

~End Of Flash Back~ 

I smiled, thinking of my mother. She has black hair, bright green eyes, she is pretty round-ish. I smiled at the thought of her smiling at me.

Someone grabbed my hair, making my head shot up. Small tears forming in the corners of my eyes. The person who grabbed me was one of the girls who was laughing at me. 

I rolled my eyes, pushing her away. She looked at me. "You fat pig" (A/N: I'M SORRY- I FELT SO BAD TYPING THIS- T-T)

I looked down, playing with the bottom of my shirt. 

~Midnight: Nemuri Kayama~

I was drawing my mom, Hedwig and I. I put it in my backpack. I was about to stand up, when a random boy said "What are you doing?"

I turned around to see two boys fighting each other. I gasped, I was deciding if I should interfere or not. I ran in between both of them pushing them apart.

"LET ME AT HIM GIRL/DUDE/KAYAMA!" I looked at him, "No!" The other guy bit my arm making me jump back. The two boys started fighting again. 

I rolled my eyes, rubbing the bite mark. Another boy in the back was kind of laughing at me, "You just got bit-" I looked at him, I touched his arm for a second making him forget I got bit. 

I removed my hand, and he said "What happened?" Some of his friends looked at him confused. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

;v;

Word Count: Around 1030

Chris~Chan out!