First Period

~Main Parent's POV~ ^Y/n is 11^
~~MAINLY FOR THE LADIES~~

~Izuku Midoriya~

Y/n hasn't left her room in awhile. And when I mean a while I mean since this morning, she didn't come out for breakfast. 

I knocked on her door. "Love?" 

I heard a grumbling coming from her room. I slowly opened the door, and she was under her blankets. 

"Y/n?" I asked, she said "Go away" I kind of got angry.

"Young lady-" I started, then she got up, she had tears in her eyes. I walked to her, hugging her. 

I looked at her bed, and it was red. I gasped. "Wha-" She looked at the bed, then whispered "I'm on my period dad" 

I smiled at her, "I'll call your Aunt Fuyumi. OK?" She nodded.

Thirty minutes later, Fuyumi came running into her room. "Your aunt to the rescue!" I chuckled, walking right next to Y/n's bedroom, that also has a bathroom.

"and that's how you put a pad in" Fuyumi said. Y/n gaged "But, I don't like blood" I smiled.

~Katsuki Bakugo~

Y/n has been more moody then normal. I mean, she always swears and stuff. But, she got mad at me and Ejiro. 

She yelled at us. I had enough of her yelling, so I got into the room, and she was curled into a ball on the floor of her room.

"Y/n" She looked at me, very angry. "Get out of my fucking room!" I sighed, looked at her bed.

There was blood, I went into my room. 'I knew this day would come' 

I grabbed a pad box from my bathroom, walking back to her room.

She looked at my hand, I handed it to her. She grabbed it, looked at it for a second, then ran to the bathroom.

Ejiro came back from work, and was so confused. "Was that Y/n?" He asked.

I nodded, he looked around. I smiled at him, kissing his cheek.

~Shoto Todoroki~

Right when y/n turned 11, I was ready for any possible experiences. Her period being one of them.

~Shota Aizawa~

  Mic and Y/n were yelling at each other. I sighed, picking her up and almost throwing her over my shoulder.

I already had to deal with this with Eri, I know what to do.

I brought her some chocolate, and  grabbed some of Eri's extra pads. Y/n took it, then slowly walked to the bathroom.

~Tomura Shigaraki~

I was running around the hideout, trying to find something for Y/n. She was very angry, and she was raised to be a villain.

Her quirk can me deadly if she wants it to be. Toga walked into the room, then said "I have dealt with your monster"

I sighed happily, "what did you do?" I asked, she looked at me. "She has her first period!" She said hitting my shoulder.

I looked at her "I get it!" She walked away, and I heard Dabi say "I had to help my sister, you could have asked me"

I looked at him, "And you're telling me this now?" He nodded. "I WOULD KILL YOU IF WE WEREN'T DATING" 

~Dabi~

I was able to help her almost right away. Me being a father, and an older brother to a girl-

~Over Haul~

Y/n hasn't visited me this past week, and a female police officer told me why. I am pretty sad I don't get to spend time with her.

But, she still loves me.

~Tokoyami Fumikage~  

My beautiful girlfriend , Tsu, helped me out. Even though she was also dealing with our son at the same time.

So, I took him from her while she was helping Y/n.

~Fat Gum: Taishiro Toyomitsu~ 

Lex was so helpful, the twins were hanging out with each other, and other friends. 

Y/n really didn't fell any pain. 

~Midnight: Nemuri Kayama~

I was snuggling with Y/n after I helped her learn how to put a pad on. She honestly looked to tired, so her and I fell asleep together.

-------------------------

Sorry, I've been gone for a while. But, I'M BACK! :D

Word Count: 646

Chris~Chan OUT!