|They Give You A Bath|

>Boy's POV<

~Izuku Midoriya~

I was holding Y/N after she/he/they made a mess. Normally, my mom would wash Y/N. I took her/him/them to the boys bathroom, and took her/him/them to the sink.

I undressed them/her/him, and started to clean her/him/them. I closed my eyes, 'THEY/SHE/HE IS MY SON/DAUGHTER/CHILD!!'  

I quickly cleaned Y/n, then I let her/him/them play with the bubbles.

~Katsuki Bakugo~ 

"I need to clean you, you touched Dunce face stuff-" I said, picking her/him/them up, then I brought her/him/them back to my house to give Y/N a nice bath.

I took off her/him/them clothing and started the bath. Y/n happily started talking "Baff! Baff!" 

I put her/him/them in the bath, and started to clean them/her/him. Y/N was playing in the bubbled, while I was holding her/his/their back trying to keep her/him/them up right.

~Shoto Todoroki~  

I picked up Y/n and ran to the bathroom, normally Fuyumi bathed her/him/them but I am her/his/their father so I will give her/him/them a bath.

I undressed her/him/them and started the bath. I slowly put her/him/them in, making her/him/them laugh. I smiled, and said "Your lucky I love you, you made a mess today!" 

Y/N looked at me, kind of sadly. "but, I love you with all my heart" Y/N smiled, and started to pour water on her/him/their head.

~Shota Aizawa~ 

Eri was playing with Shinsou, and I was giving Y/N a bath. I always give her/him/them a bath, but they/he/she always take so long to let me clean her/him/them because they love to play with her/him/their toys.

~Tomura Shigaraki~ 

I can't really give her/him/them a bath without killing her/him/them, so I was watching Kurogiri clean her/him/them learning something new.

~Dabi~
H/l: Hair Length
H/c: Hair Color

"Let's get the wine out of your beautiful h/l h/c" I said picking her/him/them up, bringing her/him/them to the bathroom.

I undressed her/him/them and put her/him/them in the bath, making her/him/then laugh. I smiled, bit I dropped quickly, then I said "Don't be so happy, you ruined my nap!"

She/he/they looked at me sadly, I kissed her/his/their forehead, and said "I still love you" Y/N giggled, and I quickly finished her/his/their bath.

---------------------------------------

:> 

Author~Chan out!