\/You Tell Your Parents\/

>Y/n's POV<

~Izuku Midoriya~

I was in the car, with Dad (Izuku) and Papa (Shoto). My head was down, not really wanting to tell them about the kids who were being mean to me.

So, I kept quite till we got home and I said "Dad? Papa?"

Both of then looked down at me, I then said "Some kids at school today, were being mean to me"

They both looked at each other, then Papa said "I'll deal with tomorrow" I slowly nodded, a little bit scared for what was gonna happen to those kids parents. 

~Katsuki Bakugo~

Right when I go into the Car with dad(Kat), and father (Ejiro), I said "I beat up a boy today" They both turned to me.

"Why?" Father asked, I smirked. "Because he was making fun of me! So, I punched him, then called them 'bitches'" Dad started laughing.

"Great job, Y/N" Father sighed, shaking his head. Dad looked at him, then out his hand on fathers hand. I looked at them with a smile.

~Shoto Todoroki~

Dad pushed my wheelchair into our car, then asked "How was your first day, Princess/Prince/Bud?"

I looked down at my pants/shorts/dress/skirt, and said "Some kids were making fun of my wheelchair" He turned back to me, and looked very angry.

I looked at him, then back down to my clothes. He hadn't started driving yet, so he said "wait here" I nodded.

He left the car, and stormed into my school. A few minutes later he comes back into the car, and says "Don't worry about them anymore, OK?" I nodded.

~Shota Aizawa~

I grabbed my book, got into the car, then sat in my seat. Dad buckled me up, then got into his seat. 

Once, he started driving he asked. "Do you like the Private school?" I shurgged,

"This older girl was pulling on my hair, but my scalp is perfectly fine" He pressed the break petal pretty hard, and turned to me. 

"An older girl?- Pulled on you hair?" I put my book down, looking at him, then nodded. He sighed, then said "Tell them, that your Uncle was the number one hero. And if she doesn't care. You can bring Midoriya to school" 

I nodded, and continued reading. 

~Tomura Shigaraki~

I put my hood up, and started walking to the Hideout. I walked in, hugged Toga, then went to find my parents. 

I knocked on Dabi's door. Even the he is my other parent I call him by his name. Dad opened the door, then moved out of the way for me. I walked in, sitting next to Dabi.

"How was school?" Dabi asked, in a tired voice. I looked at him, then said "I kind of won a fight against a kid."

Dad looked at me confused. I explained to him what happened, then Dabi laughed. I looked at him, I could fell my Ego raising.

~Dabi~   

I walked into Hawks apartment, where father told me to meet up here. I looked around for him. I looked on the kitchen and there they were. 

"Hello Hawks, father" They both jumped and turned to me. (A/N: I am getting Wednesday Addams Vibes from you-xD) 

"How w-was school?" Hawks asked. I walked around a bit, "Some !Gender! was being a little rude" 

Father looked at me, "What??" I looked up at him, then nodded.

~Over Haul~

I walked to the hospital. Then walked to one of the doctors then asked "Can I see my father?" She looked down at me, "Uhm- S-sure..." 

She goes to the phone, then called Aizawa. A few hours later, Aizawa walked in. "Come on kid" I went into a car and he drove me to A prison. 

I walked in, then walked to my Father cell. I sat down, then waved. He smiled, "Hello Y/n. How was your first day?" My eyes went wide.

"you knew today was my first day?" He nodded, "Of course, your my daughter/son/child" I smiled. 

"My first day was OK. Some kids called me an Orphan. . . but, I'm not an Orphan right?" He shook his head no. "You still have me." I nodded. 

~Tokoyami Fumikage~  

I walked home, then opened the front door. "DAD!?" He was sitting on the couch. "What Mini shadow?" 

I looked at him, then said "Some kid made fun of me because I don't look like you or Mommy" He looked sad. 

I walked to him, then crawled onto the couch. I snuggled into him, and he started playing with my H/C H/L Hair. 

I smiled, then fell asleep onto his lap. 

~Fat Gum: Taishiro Toyomitsu~

I ran into my house, then ran to moms room. She looked at me confused, "What's wrong baby?" She was wearing a robe, then walked to me, sitting on her knees. 

"A girl ca-called me a-a-a- Fa-fat Pig" Mom gasped, giving me a huge hug. Dad walked in, and saw both of us crying. 

He gasped, then ran to us, bringing us into his huge warm bear hugs. All three of us snuggling together. Little did any of us know, Mom was pregnant!~ 

~Midnight: Nemuri Kayama~

I walked into the house, then walked behind mom, hugging her from behind. She put the dishes down. "You ok, love?" 

I looked at her, then I explained what happened. She looked angry, but proud at the same time. "Good job being the bigger person!"

I smiled, then she kissed the top of my head. She grabbed my arm, looking at the bite mark. "It should go away soon" I nodded, hugging her tight. 

--------------------------------

E-

Chris~Chan out!