~How They Deal With It~

>main Parent's POV<

~Izuku Midoriya~

Shoto was at work. so I was was walking to school with Y/n. I was holding her/his/their hand, and she/he/they pointed out the kids who were mean to her/him/them.

I walked to their patents and explained what their kids did to my daughter/son/child.

"I am so sorry, Deku!" One of their mothers said. She looked down at her daughter "Say sorry!" The girl looked at my daughter/son/child. "Sorry" The little girl said snappy.

"You two" A father said, to the boy and girl. They looked at each other then at Y/n. "Sorry, Midoriya" Y/n smiled a little bit.

~Katsuki Bakugo~ 

I was holding Y/n's hand, I walked into her/his/their class. I was waiting for the teacher to walk in to talk with her. Right when she walked in, she gasped. 

"Uhm- Dy-dynmight- What can I d-do for you?" I looked at my child. "She/He/They were getting picked on by some boys-" I looked at her/him/them.

"In this class..?" She/He/They nodded. Looking at the boys, the boys sank into their seat.  I turned back to the teacher, she nodded. "I'll talk to them sir." I nodded.

I walked to my daughter/son/child, kissing the top of her/his/their head. "Bye Y/n, see you later" I left the classroom.

~Shoto Todoroki~ 

Izuku and I walked into Y/n's class with her/him/them. She/He/They sat in their seat, waiting for something to happen.

I started talking to the teacher, while Izuku was playing with Y/n. Some of the other kids were trying to talk with him, making him kind of annoyed. But, didn't say anything because their 5 to 6 year olds. 

Y/n played with the wheels on her/his/their wheelchair. One of the girls that was being mean to her/him/them said "I'm sorry, I didn't believe you" 

I saw Y/n smile, then said "It's ok!" The girl opened her arms, then they hugged each other. I smiled, then quickly finished talking with her/his/their teacher. Izuku and I left, as Y/n and her/his/their new friend started talking. 

~Shota Aizawa~

I was super mad, so I dropped Y/n at her/his/their class then walked to the girl who was being mean to her/him/them. I walked to her classroom. I knocked on the door. 

The teacher said "Oh, hello Eraserhead" I looked at him, then nodded. "Can I come in?" He nodded, I walked in. Quickly looking around for the girl Y/n described to me. 

I locked eyes with her, she gulped. I whispered in the teachers ear "can you talk to her? She bullied my 5 year old daughter/son/child"

He nodded, then I nodded. Walking out of the classroom, driving to U.A. 

~Tomura Shigaraki And Dabi~

-They care, but they can't talk to the teachers- They are villains- ;v;- 

~Over Haul~ 

~Oooh! How he would LOVE to hurt the kids who hurt you- But- U H M- xD~

~Tokoyami Fumikage~

I was holding Y/n's hand, and Tsu hand. We walked into the classroom. Y/n sat in her/his/their seat, and was doing her/his/their classwork. Tsu started talking with the teacher, while I was standing next to them.

She was kind of going off on the teacher, (A/n: Mama Bear mode: O N)

I was standing in the door, and was just watching her. I smiled, then she turned to me, then at Y/n. The teacher nodded, "I'll deal with them. I'm sorry for the kids" Tsu nodded, grabbing my hand.

"Come one babe, Kero" I nodded, "Yes love"

~Fat Gum: Taishiro Toyomitsu~

I walked to the Principles office, with my girlfriend. We knocked on the door, "Come in" We both walked in.  

I very angerly, explained what one of the girls called my daughter/son/child.   

He gasped, "I'll deal with it- When I can" I looked at him,  Lexi said "Why can't you deal with her now?" He looked down, "Look, as much as I would love to do something. I'm busy. No go" 

Lexi scoffed, pulling me out of the room. 

~Midnight: Nemuri Kayama~ 

~She loves you, but she knows you got dis!~

---------------

uvu I'm thinking about posting another book- Either Harry Potter One Shots, or an Aphmau One- Shot

Chris~Chan out!