Teething ✔

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚
'Age: 11 months'
⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚

Izuku Midoriya

I was doing my homework in my room with Y/n sitting on my bed. I started hearing [pronouns] start babbling random sounds, they were really silly sounds that made me chuckle and shake my head. I was curious--

I turned around to see Y/n biting my All Might Figure. All of the color drained from my face, I gasped jumping up and running to [pronouns]. I took it out of [pronouns] mouth making [pronouns] start crying.

I looked at the figure, and gave it to [pronouns]. Y/n smiled chowing on it again. I silently started crying and continued with my homework. I need to place them up higher so [pronouns] can't reach it.

Katsuki Bakugo

I was sitting on my bed in my dorm, holding Y/n. I was about to fall asleep, dozing in and out of fulling falling asleep, when I felt something wet start chowing on my shirt. I opened my eyes, to see Y/n chowing on my shirt.

I looked at [pronouns], "What the hell are you doing?" I asked, trying my hardest not to fully snap at [pronouns]. Y/n looked up at me, and smiled, of course with no teeth- a goofy little gummy smile. I shook my head, letting out one weak laugh, picking [pronouns] up. I brought [pronouns] downstairs and gave [pronouns] a piece of ice to chow on.

Shouto Todoroki

I was downstairs getting something to eat. I had left Y/n in my room while [pronouns] slept. I walked back into my room, I saw Y/n chewing my homework. I looked down at [pronouns] and Y/n looked up at me with the sweetest smile and continued chewing.

I just weakly smiled at [pronouns], then picked [pronouns] up, with the homework still in [pronouns[ mouth. "At least I can make the excuse 'My daughter/son/child ate my homework'" 

Y/n just looked at me innocently, and spat the paper out of [pronouns] mouth.

Shota Aizawa

My three kids; Hitoshi, Eri and Y/n were playing while I was making dinner. Until I heard my cat yell. After that, I heard Hitoshi yell something. I quickly walked into their bedroom, only to see Y/n chewing on the cats tail. Eri was only yelling at [pronouns] while Hitoshi was trying to pick up the little monster.

[Pronouns] looked at me, then crawled to me. Causing Y/n to let go of the ca. The cat ran away. I picked Y/n up, I said "Baby, don't chew on the cat! We'll get you some chew toys." 

[Pronouns] looked at me, then [pronouns] stuck [pronouns] tongue at me. I sighed, shaking my head.. and tickling [pronouns] tummy- causing Y/n to laugh.

Tomura Shigaraki

I was talking with Kurogiri when I heard Toga scream. I really couldn't have cared less... at first, until I heard my child's name being screamed loudly.

"Y/N!!!!" I spun my head around, standing up super fast. Running to the sound.

Y/n was chewing on Toga's knife. I quickly pulled the knife out of [pronouns] mouth, causing [pronouns] to loudly scream/cry at me. I flinched, looking at Toga sadly. Toga pouted, and was about to cry herself.. but I gave then Knife back to the baby.

Y/N continued chewing on it. Toga sadly looked at her knife, making me laugh. 

Dabi

~You just chow on random shit~
(I'm keeping this, I love it sm)

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚

word Count: 569

Crystal <3