Midnight Catch Up

Requested By:  

||She Find's You||

~Age: 5 Months Old~

I was walking in my hero outfit, I walked past an alleyway. In the corner of my eye I was a person wearing black clothing. putting down a baby in a box.

I walked into the alleyway, and the person turned to me and started running away. The baby started crying pretty loud, and I picked her/him/them up.

She/He/They stopped crying, and looked up at me. I smiled down at her/him/them and said "Ok-ok you're-you're, mine now!" I kissed the top of her/his/their head and started walking home.

||Teething||

~Age: 5 Months Old~

Right when I got home I put Y/n on my couch and said "Ima be right back, don't move"

I came back a very seconds later wearing normal clothes, and Y/n was chowing on one of the pillows.  I slowly took the pillow out of her/his/their mouth, before it was fully out of her/his/their mouth she/he/they started crying.

I sighed, and I gave it back to her/his/them. She/He/They continued to chow and make the pillow wet.

||People Meeting You||
~Class 1A~

I was wearing my hero outfit. I walked into Class 1A, while holding Y/n in my arms. "hello!!" I yelled happily. Y/n jumped in my arms. 

The class looked at Y/n and I heard whispers "When did she have a daughter/son/child?" I smiled down at my new daughter/son/child.

"This is Y/n. Anyway, let's get class started!" 

||First Word||
~Age: 7 months~

It was the weekend and I was off. I was hanging out with Y/n. We were playing 'Heroes And Villains' I was the villain, she/he/they was/were the hero. 

"Hahah! You hero! I will win!" I said playfully. 

She/He/They was sitting on her bum, and said "Villain!" I gasped, and picked her/him/them up. "You spoke!"

She/He/They looked at me very confused. I laughed, and kissed all over her/his/their face.

||First Steps||
~Age: 7 1/2 Months~

I was doing some paper work, leaving Y/n to play with Eri, and some Class 1A students. I heard a bunch of noises coming from Y/n's room.

I got up and walked to Y/n's room. Y/n was running around her/his/their room, and was being chased by Iida, Ochako, Midoriya, Todoroki, and Asui. Eri was just watching.

I looked at the scene in front of me, and started laughing. Catching everyone's attention. "You guys look like you're having fun"

Y/n ran to me, and hugged my legs. "Yeah!" She/He/They yelled happily. 

||Going For a Walk|| 

I was pushing Y/n in a F/C stroller, and I was wearing normal clothing. So I didn't catch to much attention. 

The sun was shining pretty bright, so I pushed the top of the stroller to cover some of her/his/their face. 

She/He/They started babbling, and playing with the toys I brought with me. We got to the park and I set up our blanket and such.  

Some random woman, and daughter came up to us.

"Your in our spot" I looked up at her, then looked at her daughter. The daughter looked sad, and or ashamed. 

Y/n looked at the little girl, got up, and hugged her legs. The little girl hugged her/him/them back. I got up and said "It's no ones 'spot' so if you would move please-"

The mother rolled her eyes, and walked away with her daughter. Y/n and I continued to have a great day.

||Your Nickname(s)||

1. Little Miss/Mister
2.MISSY/SIR! (When your in trouble) 
3. Pumpkin 

||You Make A Mess||
~Age: 8 Months~
>Y/n's POV<

I was waddling around the house, bored out of my mind. I walked into Mama's office, she wasn't in there.

 I got curious, and crawled into her desk. I saw a weird black liquid, I picked it up and started playing with it. Before I knew it, there was a black liquid all over my body.

Mama walked in, and dropped all of her paper work. "WHAT HAPPENED HERE!?" I looked up at her.

She picked me up and rushed me to the bathroom.

||She Gives You a Bath|| 

~She Gives You a Bath~

||Your Quirk Manifested||
~Age: 4 Years Old~
>Midnight's POV<

I was playing with Y/n again, when she/he/they grabbed my hand, and something happened. I didn't remember what I was doing. 

I looked down at me daughter/son/child. "What were we doing?"

She/He/They looked up at me, and said "We were playing Mama" I thought for a second. "We were?" She/He/They nodded, and removed her/his/their hand from my arm.

"Oh! I remember now" She/He/They looked at me very confused.

Quirk Name: Memory Alter   

 ||Your Mother Gets Into A Relationship||

I couldn't really find any ships I liked her with, so I thought that- she would be a single mother- ;v;

||She Gets You a Pet||

She Got You: A snowy Owl! 

||Pet Name and Gender||

Name: Hedwig (Heheheheh)
Gender: Female

----------------------------------------------------

I love this one- 

Word Count: 709

Chris~Chan OUT!! 

Again, Requested by: @KobeandAshleyReyes