First Crush

Y'all are thirteen. 

~Izuku Midoriya~

Y/n ran into the living room, then said "This boy was so- cute!!"  I looked at her/him/them, Shoto looked at her/him/them as well. "Does my daughter/son/baby have a crush!?" She/he/they looked at me, unamused. 

My smile got bigger. "come here" She/He/They looked at me, then shook her/his/their head no. I looked at her/him/them, then pulled them into a big hug. Shoto trailing behind, hugging her/his/their back.

She/He/They sighed. 

~Katsuki Bakugo~

Y/n walked into the house, with the biggest smile on her/his/their face. I looked at her/him/them with my eyes brows raised. 

"What's up with you?" Ejiro asked her/him/them. She/he/they looked at Ejiro, then shook her/his/their head. "Nothing" She/he/they started to walk to their/his/her room. I looked at Ejiro, and he looked at me. 

He shrugged than continued what he was doing. 

~Shoto Todoroki~  

Y/n came skipping into the house with my sister Fuyumi and Izuku. All three of them were smiling. I was very confused. 

Till Y/n and Fuyumi left and Izuku said "Our daughter/son/child has a crush" I looked at Izuku. "no" He looked at me, straight into my eyes.

"What?- What do you mean 'no'" He asked me. "I will now lose my child/daughter/son" I started to walk to her/his/their room, but Izuku grabbed my arm.

"We're not going to lose them/her/him Shoto!" He said, but I did not believe him. 

~Shota Aizawa~

I was picking up y/n from her/his/their privet school. She/He/They were looking at a boy from afar. But, waiting for me.

I looked at her/him/them unamused. I walked up to her/him/them "You coming Y/n?" She/he/they jumped and turned to me. "Ye-yes father!" The boy looked at us, and Y/n's face only got redder.

I grabber her/his/their hand, and I put her/him/them into the car, and she/he/they looked out her/his/their window and she/he/they were smiling. 

I sighed, then shook my head. 'I don't want to loose my son/daughter/child. Eri is already dating Kota- I don't want to loose my baby!' I thought. 

~Tomura Shigaraki~

Y/n came skipping into the hideout. Normally she/he/they would walk into the hideout because well- she/he/they isn't/aren't really a girly girl/Nerdy Boy/ u h m/Normal Person.    

I looked at them. "What's up with you?" She/He/They looked at me, then smiled. "I think I'm in love."

I looked at her/him/them. "what?!" She/He/They looked at me. "nothing!!" She/He/They ran to their/her/his room.

'I'm going to find that kid, and kill them'

~Dabi: Touya Todoroki~

>same as Shiggy's<

~Overhaul: Kai Chisaki~ 

Y/n came to visit me, and she/he/they looked super happy. I asked why, and she/he/they looked super red. I tilted my head when she/he/they turned to the guard and said.   

"Can I have alone time with my dad?" He nodded, and she/he/they turned to me then said. 

"I met a girl.../boy..../person in my class..." I smiled at her/him/them. "I would kill them- but y'know" I said. She/He/They chuckled. And we continued talking.

~Tokoyami Fumikage~  

Y/n and Tsu came into the house while I was playing with our son. Tsu was super happy, and y/n was too. 

I was confused, but didn't say anything because I want my daughter/son/child to have her/his/their own privacy and space.

~Fat Gum: Taishiro Toyomitsu~ 

Lexie and Y/n came into the house hand in hand. I looked at y/n and it looked like she/he/they were/was crying.

 I walked up to her/him/them. "What's wrong cupcake?" She/He/They looked up at me and said " I have a crush on this really cute girl/handsome boy/attractive person. And I'm worried they/he/she won't like me back" 

I sighed, then hugged them/her/him. "Who wouldn't love you? You're an amazing girl/boy/person!" She/he/they smiled then kissed my forehead. "I love you dad" I kissed her/his/their forehead.

"Love you too Rice cake- now- you have to go feed Sprinkles. I'm surprised he's still alive-"  (A/n: me too dude- me too)

She/He/They nodded then walked to her/his/their room to feed him. I sighed then kissed Lexie's cheek. "I'm gonna go pick up the twins" I nodded and she left.

~Midnight: Nemuri Kayama~

Y/n was super happy when I was driving her/him/them home. While I was driving I watched Y/n for a few seconds, and she was/he/they were daydreaming every few seconds.

It reminded me when I was little and when I had a crush on a boy that I liked. . . WAIT- DOES THAT MEAN MY DAUGHTER/SON/CHILD HAS A CRUSH!? Not on my watch!!

--------------------------------------------

:D Hope everyone has a great afternoon/morning/night and that you enjoyed the new part for the day. Also. I made a new story and i'm going to by posting type of Tics the readers has- ;v;

Chris~Chan out!! (So y'all remember when I said 'Author~Chan' that was so long ago- oh meh gawd!)