|Your Quirk Manifested|

>Your 4, and Boy's POV<

Idea From by: ~Izuku Midoriya~ 
~Izuku is number 4 at the moment because he just became a hero~

It was late at night, and I was dreaming about me being the number one hero when I felt something touch my forehead. Then, Y/N appeared in front of me in my dream.  

I looked at her/him/them, "What are you doing here!?" I asked, Y/N smiled, and said "Wake up daddy!" 

Few seconds later I woke up, and Y/N has her/his/their hands on my forehead. "I got my quirk!!" She/He/They said happily. I smiled, and kissed the top of her/his/their head.

Quirk name: Dreams (But you can go in nightmares to) 

~Katsuki Bakugo~

My little friend group was at shitty hairs house, and we're all hanging out, when I heard Y/N bellow "ROAR!"

I turned to her/him/them, and she/he/they had a body of a tiger. I looked at her/him/them "HELL YEAH! You quirk is sick!" Y/N turned back into a human, but she/he/they said "My fucking body hurts"

My group started laughing. I looked at them, and they stopped. 

Quirk Name: Tiger

~Shoto Todoroki~ 
>TodoDeku Warning< 

I was thinking of Midoriya, and I felt Y/N grab my leg and she/he/they said "You like Mister. deku???" My face went super red, and I looked down at her/him/them.

"What?" 'how did she/he/they know'

Y/N smiled "I am reading your thoughts dad!" She/he/they removed her/his/their hand from me.

Quirk Name: Mind Reading

~Shota Aizawa~
Eri:13 (or 12-)
Shinsou: 19

I was talking about cats, with Shinsou, Eri, and Y/N. The whole family really likes cats, so Y/N started talking about her/his/their favorite cat, and then she/he/they became that cat. 

She/he/they started meowing and started running around happily. I smiled, but then started thinking 'She/he/they have a very powerful quirk' 

Eri picked her/his/them up, and said "Your so cool!" Y/N turned back into herself/himself/themselves. "Thank you!" Y/n said happily. 

Quirk Name: Shape Shifter

~ Tomura Shigaraki~

I was playing Villain vs cop with Y/n, when the gun (real) started flouting in the air. I looked at Y/N and her/his/their eyes were white and were looking at the gun. 

I smiled, thinking how useful her/his/their quirk is. Y/n dropped the gun, and looked up at me with a smile. She/He/They started playing with her/his/their new quirk, but they started coughing. 

I picked her/him/them up, and said "Are you ok?" She/He/They looked up at me and started coughing harder, to the point she/he/they were about to throw up.

I brought her/him/them to the bathroom.  

Quirk Name: Telekinesis 

~Dabi~

Y/N, Toga, and I were playing around, when Y/N looked at Toga and said "Stop!" Toga stopped what she was doing. I looked down at Y/N and said "What did you do?" 

She/he/they looked away from Toga and she was able to move again. Toga said "Do it again!" Then laughed, I looked at her.

Y/N said "Fall?" But, she/he/they looked at me and I fell backwards. Y/N looked away, and said "SORRY PA!" I laughed, and kissed her/his/their head, "It's ok"

Quirk Name:  Hypnotize (I think that's what this is-) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

EEEE-

Author~Chan out!!