|~|-Going For A Walk-|~|

-Boy's POV-
~Izuku Midoriya~
>Age: 9 Months<

I was pushing Y/N in Her/His/their f/c stroller. I am only 15 years old, and I got a few looks from other men and women. One woman walked to me then said "How Old are you?"

I looked at her, then said "I'm 15..?" 

She looked mad, then said "ARE YOU DATING SOMEONE!?" Y/N started crying. 

I looked at Y/N then looked at her "I'm not, now I will be leaving with my daughter/son/child now" She looked pissed as I was walking away.

~Katsuki Bakugo~
>Age: 7 Months<

I was holding Y/N in a kind of a belly pouch. I was getting looks, which made me pissed. Y/N smiled, bouncing up and down in the pouch. 

I kissed the top of her/him/their head. She/He/they looked up at me, and smiled. A men came UP TO ME and said "Is she/he/they your child?"

I looked at him, up and down, and just walked away. He was about to grab my arm, but Y/N said "Bitch-" 

I laughed, the man walked away offended. I gave her/him/them a high five.

~Shoto Todoroki~  
>Age: 8 Months<

Y/N and I were going out for Ice cream, and I was holding her/him/them while we were eating. While I was putting ice cream in his/her/their mouth a random person came up to me.

Y/N looked up at this person, and just looked at them. I said "Need something?" 

They said "That child looks nothing like you" I looked at Y/N then at the person "so?" Then person was about to take Y/N when she/he/they tried to bite them.

~Shota Aizawa~  
>Age: 8 Months<

Eri, Shinsou, Y/N and I were out for a walk. I was holding Y/N, Shinsou was holding Eri's hand. As we were walking I only got a few looks. I knew why because I have three kids. 

I didn't mind the looks till someone walked up to us and said "Are they all yours?"

I looked at MY kids and said "Yes-" She looked at Eri, then Shinsou, then lastly Y/N. She said "No, their not" I looked at her, up and down then said "Listen here-" I looked at Shinsou, and he covered Eri's ears, and I covered Y/N's.

"OK- Listen here bitch. not everyone can have their own kids so their is something called 'ado-ption-'" I said with a face smile "Come on kids" We walked off. 

~Tomura Shigaraki~
>Age: 9 Months<

Y/N and I had a hood on, and we were walking around the town at night. . .In an alleyway. So, I was hoping no one would be there, but there were a few thugs.

'If anyone of them come near me, I will kill them' 

A drunk man walked up to me and Y/N and was reaching for her/him/them. I put 5 fingers on his face and he died. Making y/n laugh. I looked at the other men in the alley and said "Anyone else?" 

The other men ran away. I continued walking with my treasure. She/He/they chuckled, and said "Deff!"(Death) I laughed, "Death"

~Dabi~
>Age: 1 1/5<

I was walking Y/N and I was holding her/him/them in my hands, she/he/they started bouncing in my arms when she/he/they saw someone on the T.V. I looked up at the T.v. and it was the number one hero All Might. 

I looked up, and rolled my eyes, then said "All Might" 

She/He/They looked up at me, then at the big screen, "Awl Migwt!" she/he/they was super happy when someone walked up behind us and said "Hello!" We turned around. Y/N looked up at him, then said "Awl Migwt!!" 

I looked at him, wide eyes. She/He/They reached for him, and said "Awl Migwt!" He looked at him, I slowly nodded, giving her/him/them to him. She/He/They bounced in his arms. I took her/him/them back. "Time for bed" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

;v; 

Author~Chan out