They Find You [✔]

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚
~The Boys POV~
⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚
Izuku Midoriya
>Age: 2 Months<

I was walking back from my moms house. When, I walked past an alleyway. I heard a baby cry. I walked into the alleyway, and saw a baby [Gender], I picked [pronouns] up, and started rocking [pronouns] back and forth. Until their crying was soothed to silence.

I couldn't leave [pronouns] alone, so I brought [pronouns] back to my dorm. It would be safer there for [pronouns]

Katsuki Bakugo
>Age: One Week<

I was sitting on my couch when I heard a knock on the front door. I opened the door, only to hear a baby crying. I looked down, then picked [pronouns] up. Right when I did [pronouns] stopped. 

I looked at a note, on the box [pronouns] was/were in. I read it '[Pronouns] name is Y/N and I can't take care of [pronouns]. Please. Take care'

I looked at the child, and thought 'Who the fuck leaves a child here-'

I walked back inside with 'Y/N' in my arms. Leaving a child outside wouldn't sit right with me.

Shouto Todoroki
>Age: 4 Months<

I was walking back from visiting my mom, when I heard super loud cry. I turned to where I heard the cry. I walked in an abandoned building. I saw a child laying in a basket, I lend over the baby.

The baby couldn't stop crying, [pronouns] looked so frightened. I picked up the entire basket, and gently rocked it side to side until [pronouns] settled down. 

"I've got you..." I whispered, and held the box and walked back to the dorm room.

Shota Aizawa
>Age: 6 Months Old<

I was walking home from U.A when I heard a woman scream in pain, then heard screaming a child. I ran to where I heard the scream, fully ready to fight off who I could, only to see a villain over a woman and she was holding a child. Then practically dropped [pronouns], but when she did I used my scarf to grab the little one.

I pulled the baby to me, and [pronouns] looked up at me, then smiled. [Pronouns] reached for me, and I put my head near [pronouns] hands and [pronouns] just giggled at me.

Tomura Shigaraki
>Age: 11 Months<

I was talking with Kurogiri, about attacking class 1a when I heard a shit ton of pounding on our door. I looked at Kurogiri, he nodded, then got up then opened the door. He walked in with a child in his arms. I looked at the small little one. 

The little child reached for me, I looked down at [pronouns]. I picked [pronouns] up making [pronouns] start laughing. "Kurogiri, we'll be taking care of this one now." He nodded at me.

Dabi
>Age: 1 Year Old<

I just finished on a mission, when I heard movement. I walked down, only to see a small little baby. [Pronouns] looked up at me, and just stared. [Pronouns] reached for me. I looked at the weird looking child, I kind of didn't want to touch it. Why would I want to?

But, I did. I picked [pronouns] up. [Pronouns] just laughed, and said "Da!" I looked down at [pronouns], and just shook my head. "That's not me kid." [Pronouns] pouted, and clung onto me tighter. "DA!!" I sighed, and walked away with the little child in my arms. 

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚

2nd Story Out!!~ 

Word Count:127