Chapter 32: The Kiss

It was the last day for the Salvatore Students and the group decided to meet up on the bridge. Hermione, Ron and Harry were already there. They stood in silence, watching over the calm waters. "Sorry, we're late," a familiar voice from behind them. Smiling, Hermione turned around to see Hope, Landon, Rafael, Lizzie and Josie. "My sister lost her favourite pen," Josie explained, hugging Hermione.

"It's not my favourite pen," Lizzie protested, "It's just, my mum got it for me when we were travelling Europe," this was a useless piece of information really. It was just there so Lizzie could boast about her travels. Josie rolled her eyes and leaned on one side of the bridge with Hermione as the others drifted into their own conversation on the other side. "I'll miss this place; I'll miss you," Josie said. Hermione felt herself blush a little, "I'll miss you too..." she replied.

"I'll call," Josie promised, "And text. And write!" Hermione smiled at her.

"And visit I hope?" she asked.

"Of course!" Josie giggled. Putting her arm around Josie, Hermione smiled, trying to enjoy what could be their last moments together.

Hope smiled, "They're so cute!" she mused. Harry and Ron frowned.

"Do you mean together?" Ron asked, "Hermione isn't gay!" Landon chuckled a little and nodded his head in the direction of the girls, "You sure about that?" he asked. Lizzie nodded, "Oh yeah, Josie definitely likes her- I know these things!" she said proudly, folding her arms. "Well, what about Cedric?" Harry finally asked.

"They were good friends," Lizzie replied, emphasising the word friends, "But I know for a fact that Josie doesn't look at just anyone like that,"

"Same," Hope agreed, "Josie is officially in love. Who thinks they're gonna kiss?"

"Oh, they're definitely gonna kiss," Lizzie replied, "The question is who is going to initiate the kiss?"

"Hermione!" Landon, Hope and Rafael said together.

"Josie!" Ron and Harry disagreed, "Hermione isn't very... forward,"

"Neither is Josie!" Rafael replied, "I would know!"

Silently, everyone looked over. "JUST KISS ALREADY!" A voice yelled. Shocked, everyone including Josie and Hermione turned to see MG who had just vamped over. "Come on- you know you want to!" he urged. Josie and Hermione both turned to face each other, first looking each other in the eyes and then their eyesight falling to each other's lips. Suddenly, Josie put her hands under Hermione's face and pulled her in, kissing her lips.

Putting her arms behind Josie's back, Hermione kissed back. "I knew it would be Josie," Ron smirked.

___________________________________________________________

Dear reader, 

This is officially the end! Thank you so much for reading this far and please leave your thoughts in the comments- I'd love to hear from you! Sorry, it's short and sorry I waited a while to post- I've just been a little busy. I'm really happy with the amount of people who liked this so thank you so much! If you have any ideas for any other fanfics you would like from me- comment them too!! I'm always down for suggestions!

-Inflated Spoon-