Chapter 3: Chaos

After the massively eventful game, the Weasleys and friends returned to their tent- all hyper after the excitement when suddenly a big BOOM erupted from outside. Arthur looked up from what he was doing, confused. However, everyone else was too blinded by their energy to notice as Ron went on and on about how great Krum was in the game as the "BEST SEEKER EVER!" as Ron put it.

Just then, another even-louder BOOM erupted- this one caught everyone's attention. Fred laughed it off and made some remark about how the Irish had set off the fireworks. Arthur however was not convinced and peeped out of the tent. He hurriedly went back in, trying to get everyone to be serious, "They're not fireworks," Arthur told them, "We have to get out of here!"

Everyone hurried out of the tent to see fire and hear screaming and yelling.

The same brown-haired girl Hermione and Harry had seen earlier was screaming, calling out for her sister, "LIZZIE???" she yelled. Hermione gave her a sympathetic look, wanting to help her look for her sister but Arthur was telling her and the others to get back to the port key. Instead, Hermione cast a spell, attached to the location of the brown-haired girl so that if she spotted her sister, she could easily give away her location.

Luckily, Hermione did spot the blonde sister. She broke away from the group and handed the blonde girl the mirror that she had spelled to show the location of her sister. "Thank you!" the girl exclaimed before hurrying off to find her sister. Hermione then returned to Ron and the others. She looked around, "Where's Harry?" she asked Ron, wanting to explain to him her genius plan.. Ron looked around worriedly, "I- I don't know,"

Harry however, got caught up earlier, mesmerized by the strange creatures in red cloaks and pointy hats. He couldn't see the others so he just ran as fast as he could away from the people in red. Eventually, he saw the girl Hermione had just moments before - the girl with the Josie-embroidered shirt grabbed his arm, "Your friends went this way!" she said, dragging him after her. She hadn't found her sister yet but knew somewhere in the back of her mind that she was safe - probably with their father. Besides, in situations like this, the main priority always had to be the "chosen one".

It was not long then when the fires died down and the entire land was cleared out except Josie, Harry and one man who was just walking through the centre of it all before stopping and casting a spell up to the sky, putting a skull-image in the air that seemed to be made of a green-type smoke. Harry, intrigued, stopped, forcing Josie to stop too. "What is it?" she asked.

Harry shook his head, "Nothing," he noticed the man was starting to walk towards them. He turned to Josie, "We should keep going- I need to find my friends," he told her, sending them both running in the same direction as they had been doing previously. Josie was thinking about her sister and how she must be feeling- not knowing where she was.

"Harry??" Ron's voice called out distantly, breaking Josie from her deep thought.

"That way!" Josie said, pointing in the direction of Ron's distant voice. Harry turned around to look for the man but he was already running away from them. Harry frowned as Hermione and Ron came up behind, telling him about how long they had been looking for him and hugging him.

Suddenly, they were surrounded by people- members of the ministry of magic- yelling, "STUPEFY!"

The children ducked in swift reaction. Arthur ran towards them, standing in between them and the people pointing their wands at them, "Stop! That's my son!" he yelled as he ran towards Ron. Crouch- the leader of them all began accusing Harry, Ron, Hermione and Josie about the skull in the sky, calling it "The Mark Of The Dark Lord". Soon enough, he realised that not one of the 4 defenceless kids could not have conjured it but instead, it must have been death eaters. Harry told them about the man he had seen and Josie gave him a strange look as she had not seen it. Arthur questioned Harry but Harry could say nothing as he had barely seen anything.

Distracted by his friends, Harry did not see Josie leave to look for her sister so he was shocked when he looked around and couldn't see her. "What are you looking for, Harry?" Hermione asked, following his eyeline, also looking for Josie. "I bet it's that girl you were with. Who was she?" Ron asked.

"Her name was Josie but I don't know anything else," Harry admitted.

"She has a sister..." Hermione mumbled before walking away.

Arthur then led them all back to the port key as they travelled in silence; there were no words for what had just happened. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Reader,

Here is another part. Hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading!

-Inflated Spoon-