Chapter 14: Messages

The next day, Cedric found Hope in the hallway. Immediately, he spotted the black writing on her wrist. He frowned, "What's that on your arm?" he asked, grabbing Hope's arm and pointing to where she had written her notes.

Hope panicked, tugged her arm away and pulled down her sleeve, "What do you want from me, Cedric?" she asked hostilely, diverting away from all questions.

Cedric wasn't convinced, "To know what's on your arm!" he replied.

"It's nothing!" Hope told him, trying not to be suspicious.

"You seem to have had a whole lot of nothing recently," Cedric pointed out.

Hope pretended to look at her non-existent watch, "Wow! Won't you look at the time! I have someplace to be. Sorry, talk to you later!" she exclaimed.

"Where do you have to be?" Cedric asked, frowning and folding his arms.

"Anywhere but here!" Hope responded before smiling cutely and walking past him.

Harry was sitting by the lake thinking when Ron, Ginny and Hermione approached, arguing. They stopped quite a bit away, still arguing. Harry looked at them expectantly. Finally, Hermione sighed and walked over to Harry, "Ronald would like me to tell you that Seamus told him that Dean was told by Pivati that Hagrid's looking for you!" Hermione said. Harry frowned, not expecting this and confused by it.

"Sorry, what?" Harry asked. Hermione took a deep breath like she was about to say something but stopped herself, "Please don't make me say it again- Hagrid's looking for you," she said, sighing.

"Well you can tell Ronald-" Harry started.

"I'm not an owl!" Hermione yelled, interrupting angrily before taking Ginny and walking off. Ron soon followed.

________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Reader, 

Sorry this is so short but the following bit shouldn't fit into the same "part" as this bit. Thank you so much for reading :)

-Inflated Spoon-