Chapter 13: Secret Meeting

It was around noon when an owl flew straight to Harry holding a letter. It read: Harry, I couldn't risk sending Hedwig, ever since the World Cup, the Ministry has been intercepting more and more owls and she's too easily recognised. We need to talk, Harry, face to face. Meet me in the Gryffindor Common Room at one o'clock this Saturday night. Make sure you are alone, Sirius.

That Saturday, Hope and Landon were just... chilling in the Gryffindor common room when they heard somebody coming down the stairs. Hope panicked, "Invisique," she whispered, turning them both invisible. She put her hand to her lips as if to say "shh" to Landon as Harry descended from the stairs. "Sirius?" Harry was whispering.

Landon gave Hope a confused look. Hope shrugged. Then Harry started walking towards them. Hope looked around and grabbed Landon by the shoulder and pushed him downwards so that Harry could reach over them to grab a newspaper. She then silently instructed Landon to leave the room. Landon nodded and left. Hope however stayed and read the newspaper over Harry's shoulder. It said something about Harry's eyes and his past. Hope didn't care about that bit, she looked for the bit with her. It read: Hope Mikaelson, a girl of 16 who had always felt a hole inside her ever since her father left her at the age of just 4. The poor girl has no familial attachments whatsoever and often finds herself completely and utterly alone. She has a serious hero complex as her classmate and friend Elizabeth-

Hope tried to read more but Harry had clearly had enough as he tore the newspaper in half and threw it on the fireplace. Hope rolled her eyes. But then suddenly, the fire hissed, causing both Hope and Harry to swing their heads around towards it. Harry walked over to it curiously and Hope followed. A face emerged from the embers and appeared as though it was taking a breath. "Sirius!" Harry exclaimed. Hope frowned and took out a pen from her cloak to write the name "Sirius" on her hand; Harry kept repeating it and Hope decided she was going to find out who it was.

"I don't have much time, so listen to me, Harry: Did you or did you not put your name into the Goblet of Fire?" Sirius asked, talking extremely quickly.

"NO!" Harry exclaimed.

"Shhhh. I had to ask," Sirius whispered, "Now, tell me about this dream of yours, you mentioned Wormtail and Voldemort?"

Hope raised an eyebrow and wrote "Wormtail" on her wrist.

"But who was the third man in the room? Did you hear a name?" Sirius asked.

Harry shook his head, "No, um... Voldemort was giving him a job to do- something important. He wanted... me..."

Hope wanted to laugh at how Harry phrased it.

"I dunno why but he was gonna use this man to get to me. But, I mean it was only a dream, right?" Harry asked.

"Yes..." Sirius said uncertainly, "It was just a dream. Look, Harry, the death eaters at the Cup, your name rising from that Goblet - these are not just coincidences- Hogwarts isn't safe anymore! What I'm saying is that the devils are inside the walls! Igor Karkaroff- he was a death eater! No one stops being a death-eater! Then there's Barty Crouch- he sent his own son to Azkaban. I have no idea who put your name in the Goblet of Fire, Harry but I do know that whoever did is no friend to you! People die in the tournament Harry and unfortunately, you don't have a choice!"

Hope was quickly scribbling on her arm now, "dream" "death eaters" "Hogwarts isn't safe" "devils in the walls" "Igor Karkaroff" "Barty Crouch" "No friend" "Tournament death" "choice" . But suddenly, there was a noise from up the stairs and Sirius disappeared. Harry turned around and Hope hoped that it wasn't Landon coming to check on her.

Ron came down and Hope tried not to let out a sigh of relief. "Who are you talking to? I heard voices!" Ron asked Harry.

"Maybe you're imagining things!" Harry said innocently, "Wouldn't be the first time!"

Hope rolled her eyes.

Ron scowled, "You're probably just practising for your next interview, I expect!" Ron then turned and walked back to his dorm.

Harry looked hopefully at the fire but Sirius did not return.