The Special Ops Squad

Disclaimer: I do not own Attack on Titan or this story.

Previously: Hange claims to have an idea on how to identify the Titan Shifters between them. Levi notices Ymir's wariness at Hange's words.

|~|

The episode opened with an overhead shot of Trost, a few, fluffy white clouds in the sky.

It looks so peaceful and beautiful. Christa smiled.

The image changed to a map, moving up to a location marked by the Wings of Freedom insignia.

[Former Survey Corps HQ]

An old, white and blue castle appeared.

"The former Survey Corps headquarters. It's nothing more than a renovated old castle." The sounds of horses trotting were heard. "While it definitely looks impressive," Oluo said, "it's so far from the Walls and all rivers that it's completely useless to the Survey Corps."

"Who's that?" Connie asked.

"Oluo," Eren answered. "The tall blond-haired man will be Erd and the one with brown hair, Gunther."

The group moved through the forest.

"The story goes back to the ambitious early days when the Corps was formed. Who would've thought we'd end up using it again to serve as your hideout?"

Eren observed his surroundings, noticing Levi and turning forward again, still intimidated by the man.

"Don't get cocky, new blood," Oluo leaned toward the boy.

"What?"

"I don't know the deal with this crap about you being a Titan, but we can't have Captain Levi babysit—"

The horse missed a step and Oluo bit his tongue, blood squirting in the air.

Christa gasped while Jean, Ymir, Connie, and Sasha snickered.

"Idiot," Mikasa snorted.

"Mikasa," Armin chided.

"Oh no, she's right," Petra waved her hand. "He is being an idiot."

"That's what you get for talking while riding your horse," Petra stood before Oluo, who was sitting, tending to his injury, in the shadow of the old castle.

"The first moments leave the most important impression. That newbie was scared shitless."

Nearby, Eren was taking care of his horse.

"I think he was just stunned silent by how lame you are," Petra said.

A few snickers rose from that remark.

"Still, it's all going according to plan," Oluo held a cloth to his face, still trying to look cool.

"He's like the Connie of the group," Ymir said.