The World The Girl Saw

Disclaimer: I do not own Attack on Titan or this story.

Previously: Levi, Hange, and Erwin discuss Ymir and the talking Titan.

|~|

"Hey!" A blurry figure said. "Hey!" Connie's face became clearer. "What's wrong, Armin? Pull yourself together! Hey, Armin!" He shook him.

Armin finally came to.

"Hey, Armin! You with me? Are you alright?" A group of trainees stood nearby. "Where's your squad?"

"Squad?" Armin repeated.

"Oh, man, pull yourself together. Why are you all by yourself?" Connie looked at this hand. "You're all wet and slimy."

"Ugh." Connie shuddered, wiping his hand on the couch. "Titan drool!"

"What the hell happened?"

Armin gasped, remembering. "You're so useless!" He clutched his head, yelling at himself. "Just die already!"

"Whoa! Calm down, Armin!"

"Damn it!"

"Where is everyone?" Connie's words made him freeze.

"Give it a rest, Connie," Ymir said, not looking at them. "They've been wiped out. All but him."

Levi, Hange, and Erwin watched her intently.

"Shut up! Armin hasn't said anything!"

Ymir looked over her shoulder. "Just look around. It's obvious. We don't got any more time to waste on him."

"Why is he the only one who's survived?" Connie asked.

"Hell if I know."

"Wait a minute," Jean interrupted. "How did he survive?"

"Yeah, why didn't the Titan eat him, too? Not that I'm not happy it didn't," Christa said.

"And where did SanTitan go?"

"Really, Petra, you're calling it that?" Levi looked down at her and she shrugged.

"Maybe they thought he was a corpse?" Ymir continued.

"That's probably it," Hange said.

"It sucks that they ran into multiple Titans and that only this incompetent made it out alive."

"That wasn't very nice," Christa said.

Ymir ignored Mikasa and Eren's furious looks.

"You bitch. Want me to make it so you never talk again?" Connie threatened, glaring.

"I'd like to see you try," Ymir snorted.

Despite the fact he graduated in the top ten and she didn't, Connie knew she could easily kick his ass if she wanted.