The Fall of Shinganshina Part II

Disclaimer: I do not own Attack on Titan or this Story.

Previously: A groups of 12 Scouts are tricked into a locked room for 12 hours by a girl named Candy. She tells them they can learn about the Titans' secrets and they begin watching Attack on Titan.

|~|

"Over a century ago, humanity faced a new enemy."

Humans armed with spears stood against numerous Titans.

The Scouts leaned forward, interested in seeing the first people to face the giants.

"The difference of power between humanity and the new enemy was overwhelming."

They watched with wide eyes at the sheer number of Titans crawling everywhere, like ants on a piece of cake that had been left out.

"Holy shit." Jean was the first to voice their thoughts.

"They're so many," Christa said in terror.

"I don't recognize that place." Petra eyed the large, rocky land formation she couldn't name with a large chasm filled with Titans.

A sense of hopelessness filled the room.

Was that what was waiting for them out there, further than they'd ever traveled?

Even with Eren's abilities, there was simply no way for them to win. Not against those odds.

Connie swallowed nervously. "Who knows? Maybe they've thinned out since then."

"Or it's just for effect," Armin put it. "She's telling a story and we're seeing it happen as she talks."

"Let's hope so." For once, Hange was subdued, despite seeing so many of her beloved babies.

"Soon, humanity was driven to the brink of extinction."

An entire sea of Titans walked around.

The screen rotated, showing where all the Titans were headed.

"The surviving humans built three Walls: Maria, Rose, and Sina. They then lived the next century in peace, under their protection."

"Well, there we have it, the Walls were built by humans. No deities involved what-so-ever." Hange felt the need to lighten up the mood a little. They were all feeling the pressure of seeing not just how many enemies they were surrounded by right outside the Walls, but further out in the land.

"However..."

|~|

A mouse scurried across a boulder with a bloodied arm crushed underneath it. A crow flew in and began picking at the hand. It let out a caw, echoing across the town. Smoke rose from multiple sources and buildings stood with fissures and broken windows.

"Until that time a wretched soul and parted." A long-faced man preached, eyes wide, a book in one hand and a broom in the other.

A light-haired Titan came toward him.

Levi sneered. "Idiot."