Fall of Shinganshina Part I

Disclaimer: I do not own Attack on Titan or
                        this Story.

Summary: A Group of Scouts become
                     trapped in a room for twelve
                     hours and are forced to watch
                     Attack on Titan

                                     |~|

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!
This Story will contain managa-related SPOILERS  and is NOT for ANIME  watchers! References to things from the manga are mired in MANY of the Chapters! So don't think it's safe because they're only reactin to Season 1!

Don't read if you're not caught up with the plot!

                                     |~|

"What do you think this means?" Eren frownend at the note in his hands. "Why would Commander Erwin summon us all of a sudden like this? And what's with all the secrecy?"

"I'm not sure," Petra replied as they walked. "But it must be something important." When they reached the top floor of the castle, they saw Levi and Hanji standing before their destination.

"What are you guys doing here?" Hange asked, exchanging a look with Levi.

"We got a note from Commander Erwin saying to come to this room as soon as possible, and not to tell anyone else." Petra explained, holding up her note. "But I saw Eren holding on, too, and we came here together."

Levi frowned. He didn't understand why Erwin would suddenly ask them all to be present. It had to do with the upcoming expedition, he was sure. What else could it be? But hadn't they already decided to keep the info about Sonny and Bean's Killer being a fellow soldier between only a trusted few? What changed his mind?

"Eren!" Mikasa's voice turned heads.

"What? Were you guys invited, too?" Eren asked, eyes skipped to their faces in surprise.

Levi couldn't keep the incredolous look off his face. Telling my squad is one thing, they're veterans. Eren, hotheated as he is, is part of the team, but the newest recruits?

Hange seemed to be having similiar thoughts next to him. "Why did he suddenly think they should be on it?" She whispered to him. "Erwin never said anything about this at yesterday's meeting. Something must have happened."

"Why are we here?" Jean spoke up. Mikasa and Armin he could  understand. They were Eren's friends and maybe they'd been allowed to hang out with Eren and his team. But what do we have to do with this?

"Only Erwin knows that." Levi answered him.

"Let's go in and find out." Hange suggested, opening the door.

The room, the last one in the hall, had been cleaned out. Three large couches were placed in crescent shape in the middle. They were facing a table covered with food, utensils and pitchers of water as well as a notebook, a pen and a pencil. Warm sunlight shone through the high windows and the ceiling light. There was also a door on the right side of the room. What grabbed their attention was the rectangular object in the front.

"What's that?" Hange immediately made way for it. She halted when she reached the table. "There's a note here." She held up the half-folded piece of paper. On it, in black, bold letters were two words: READ ME!

"What's going on?"

They collectively turned to see Erwin, the last one to arrive.

"What do you mean, sir? We got your note to come here at this time." Petra displayed the piece of paper and the others followed suit.