Trip

Hi,I'm gonna make the chapters fairly short so that I can post more often. This won't be gross or whatever,it'll just be a cute little thingy because I felt like writing. I don't expect this to go far but I'll read all your comments and votes would mean so much. Enough about me though,I'll write now. I hope you enjoy! One last thing,the chapters will switch povs each time if that makes sense omg.

Phil's POV

"Dan we're gonna be late,hurry up!", I yelled standing by the front door to our apartment, it wasn't much but it suited us well. " I'm coming hold your horses", Dan yelled back, me and Dan had hair cut appointments and I didn't wanna be late like last time.

Finally Dan came out wearing all black as usual, "You should really find a way to look happier", I giggled, " Maybe one day I will,but black represents me right now,don't push it", he laughed back and did that smile that good draw in anyone,what was I saying,I'm straight,why was I talking about his smile?

Dan and I started to walk down the street to the bus stop as for we don't have a car,maybe we would if we weren't such nerds and bought so many gaming things, I laughed to myself as I thought about it. We got on the bus, "Uh Phil,I forgot my wallet.", Dan said sadly, " Its okay I got this,I'll get your hair cut too,think of it as a gift." Dan smiled that smile and I almost kissed him right there,what was going on with me, I'm not gay,right?

We really he's the salon and walked in and were greated by our normal stylists and got our hair done. "Dan,wanna get some ice cream before we head home?",I asked, " I don't have-", "I got it,its fine." I mainly just wanted to see that smile again,and sure enough he did.

I ordered the ice cream at the café by the park and we started to walk the normal trail we walked on. "So Phil I wanted to do a video today,wanna be in it?", Dan asked excitedly, " Of course I would!", I smiled at him, "Great,we're gonna do the photo booth challenge.", he giggled.

I paid for the bus ride home and we walked into our apartment and Dan walked right into one of my potted plants, " Phil,I think you have to many now if I'm running into them.", he laughed, "No,your just clumsy.", I laughed with him. I always enjoyed laughing with Dan,but I don't know,this time it felt different,a lot different.

The normal 'make a video' routine took place and we finished up. I saw Dan's hand,so easy to touch,what was I thinking,what's wrong with me,I would never hold Dan's hand,would I?

~About an hour later~

" I'm gonna take a shower Dan!", I shouted so he could hear me in his room. I grabbed some clothes and a towel and headed in. I took extra long because I just though about how I was feeling lately about Dan,I'm straight right?,so why do I feel this way?

I got out to find Dan with his 'hobbit' hair. "You know Dan,you should leave your hair natural more.", " Never,its so bad,why do you think that?", he laughed, "I don't know, its uh,cute", I blushed and so did he. " Well let's order a pizza for dinner,I'm starving, its on me this time" Dan said smiling grabbing his cell phone.