Chapter 29

Ted sat at breakfast with Ned. The two had shared many secrets over their lifespan but none like this. The Holt twins walked in with their older brother. Sinead, Mary-Todd, Eisenhower, Ian, Natalie, Alistar, Jonah and Dan were already there. It was, in actually, everyone but Amy.

   Everyone knew Amy had slept in. She hadn't slept for the last two nights. She had set her alarm but Natalie had snuck in her room and dissabled the alarm clock. Natalie didn't want to but she was hired by the other teens. Everyone was quite woried; especially Ian.

   "Hi. You guys finally ready?" Ted said, ignoring the redining in his face.

   "We were planning personalized work-out routines. I think that was the longest word I ever said." Hamilton commemted.

   Everyone stiffled a laugh while the twins and Hamilton sat at the table.

   "What?" Hamilton asked, trying to hide his own laugh.

   Breakfast passed quietly with small conversations of small talk. Ted stood up and went back to his lab. He wasn't thinking about science but more about his dream crush. Reagen Holt. He had had a crush since the beggining. It started at age 12 when he learned she was actually really smart. She was only a grade level behind him and he was in college. She was so scared that her family would judge her for it so she always pretended to be under her grade level. He admired her for trying to be smart and he knew exactly how she felt. Ted was so lost in thought that he didn't even notice when Reagen walked in his lab.

   "Hey, Ted." Reagen said, her cheeks turning slightly red.

   "Reagen, um, hi..." Ted said standing up and knocking over petrie dishes of experimental liquids and material.

   "Well, at least they weren't radioactive." Ted said, staring at the floor.

   "As long as they don't seep through to the downstairs..." She said sarcastically.

   The Holt twins and the Starling twins had been kinda friends since they were about 5. They were the ones to team up against the younger kids from the Cahill reunions. They weren't the meanest ones, just not the nicest. The Kabra kids were by far the worst. Just the sight sent a 4 year old in tears. 

    "So, I came in here to ask a queston." Reagen admitted looking pink in the cheeks.

   "Um, sure..." Ted said, his eyes darting around the room not wanting to make awkward eye contact.

   "Will you- I mean-do you want to-well-" Reagen closed her eyes and counted to three. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

   "Wait, what? You're kidding, right? I've been trying to find the courage to ask you but I was always just... to embarraced." Ted admitted.

   "Should I take that as a yes?" Reagen said with a giant smile.

   "Of cource!" Ted said through an impossibly big smile.

   "Wow. That went alot better than I thought. I didn't think you would say yes, honestly." Reagen said.

   "Hey, wanna go get smoothies tonight after dinner? I'm meeting some other Ekatrinas to cunsult with on this case. See you tonight. You better go or else the others will get suspicious." Ted explained.

   "I'll see you outside around 7, kay?" Reagen asked.

   "See ya then." Ted said sitting on his chair and setting out some papers.

   ----____----____----____----____----

(A/N)

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating at all but I have no idea what to write about.  I will update more tomorow. Bye and thanks for reading! Vote and Comment! Thx so much and bye.