Chapter 53

The temptation to just break down and cry was so strong that Amy nearly gave in. She was currently sitting on her floor with her back against her bedroom door, weighing her options. Amy had decided that she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of her crying.

She was going to give him the benefit of the doubt and ask him about it first.
Amy stood up and took a deep breath, mentally preparing herself for what was about to come. When she deemed herself ready, she opened her door and walked to Ian's room. She wasn't prepared for what she saw when she got there.

In the doorway of Ian's room was Cindy sucking face with Ian. Amy's jaw dropped when she turned the corner and tears tried to escape, but she wouldn't let them.

Amy just stood there, watching, waiting for them to notice that she was there. It took them about 30 seconds until Cindy pulled away and Ian didn't even have to look up before he cussed under his breath. He hadn't looked up, so he couldn't have known that Amy was there. As silent and invisible as possible, Amy slipped back around the corner and listened to what Ian said.

"Cindy, that wasn't supposed to happen. You're not my girlfriend any more, okay? I'm sorry. I have different things to focus on. I... I need to go, goodnight." Amy heard a door shut and she was stuck between wanting to kill the boy, or just walking away and pretending like she didn't see or hear anything. Amy had trusted Ian for a short time and even though she suspected he was going to crush her heart at some point, but why not let that be a little later?

She decided that she was going to confront him. Before she could change her mind, Amy stomped over to Ian's door. Cindy had left.

Impatiently, Amy knocked on the door, waiting for it to open. A few seconds later the door did exactly that.

Ian had changed into his bed clothes and it was odd to see him wear anything other than professionally tailored high price and fashion name brand clothes.

Ian put one of his breathtaking smiles onto his face and Amy almost thought the last half hour was a dream. He seemed so normal, so... casual.

"Amy, do you need anything, dear?" He did not just call me dear....

"Exactly 4 minutes and 27 seconds I rounded that corner. What exactly happened 4 minutes and 27 seconds ago?" Amy asked.

Ian didn't show any emotion other than confusion. He furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head slightly to the left. He was playing dumb. What is he doing? Does he think he can lie himself out of this?!

"Don't play dumb with me Cobra. You know what you did. Not only that but I heard you talking to Natalie. You're just with me to get a clue? How low do you want to stoop because you're pretty close to being at the bottom." I said.

Ian opened his mouth to day something but I didn't let him talk. "I'm not done yet. Cindy?! Why didn't you tell me you knew her. She obviously saw you, not like you could hide. You also obviously don't have a headache. You don't care. It doesn't matter to you does it? Is this just a game to you? You're still working with Isabel aren't you? Why would you do that? I am beyond done with you Cobra. We're done!" Amy hadn't realized it, but she was yelling now and she had started shaking.

Storming away, Amy went straight to her bedroom where she locked herself in her room and silently cried herself to sleep.

___---___---___
Oh mah goodness, it has been way too long. I'm sorry!! I've been kinda busy with a bunch of other books I have going. Check them out, would ya? There are a few. My sequel to Gone Forever is up and it's called Changed Forever. There is another new short story that I'm gonna write. Probably about 10 somewhat long chapters. Its called They Return. Also, I started a new book on a different profile with a friend on here. The first chapter is on my profile and if you read that and want to know what happens next, the account and stuff is on there. THANK YOU ALL TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL READING THIS!!

Vote

Comment

Keep reading!!!