Chapter 22

Amy was back shoping. At least she didn't have to get some short, skinny dress. She had her eye on a dark green dress with long sleeves and a silk body. She wondered if Ian was going to buy a suit or wear the usual Gucci or whatever he wears. She picked up the green dress and walked into the dressing rooms.

   She put the dress on and looked in the mirror. The dress was very beautiful. It was something to take someones breath away. This was the one. She hoped Ian liked it. One more reason she loved thrift-shops. You could find good stuff at good prices with no hassle of going from store to store through some mall. She new the owner well, since this was where she did all of her shoping pre-clue hunt. Now she didn't really go shoping in person that much. She used her new tablet to shop online for clothes.

   She took the dress off and went to pay. She loved the old shop. It was so familiar and everyone was friendly. She knew that the older people were stiffling laughs but she didn't care. She knew they thought of her as a little kid, but that didn't bother her. Of cource it would be well apreciated from all teenagers if that stopped, but that was NOT going to happen any time soon. 

   "Oh, hello Amy. Haven't seen you around here lately." Said the desk clerk, Margrett.

   "Umm... yeah, just bussy." Amy lied. Amy held out the $20 bill and the lady handed her the change.

   "See you soon. Come again!" Said the woman cheerily. Amy waved good-bye and walked outside. Now to talk to Alexa about makeup....