Chapter 48

"So, how'd it go?" Natalie asked Dan. She was curious how well he did. The two were in the living room with Dan laying in the recliner with his head hanging off the side, watching T.V. and Natalie sitting on the couch reading on her tablet.

"Just as boring as I thought it would be. The girl seems nice; I can see how you two were friends." Natalie had known Cindy before the clue hunt. They weren't very good friends. She met her at online school that Isabel made her go to and that's how she met Ian. Soon after Cindy and Ian met, they started dating. Natalie didn't know the details because she wasn't even slightly interested in her brothers love life and he returned the favor.

"I'm glad you told me everything. I don't think Amy would take it well and everyone else would be super suspicious. I'm sorry to tell you this, but Amy and I are the only ones who trust the Lucians. I wish it was different, I mean, they were all at our throats. We forgave them all, and, granted, you and your brother were probably the worst, we forgave you and you have shown nothing but regret about all that crap."

"I find it odd that less than a week ago we were at each others throats and now we are friends and tell each other everything." Natalie said with a smile.

"Eh, our whole lives are odd. You should be used to it by now."

Natalie laughed. "You're right; I probably should."

"Well, we all have our faults..." Dan laid on the couch so they were looking at each other and smirked.

"Not Kabras. It's a simple fact, I would have thought you would catch on sooner." Natalie atared it like it was a fact, which, in her mind, it was.

"Is that a challenge?" Dan raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"What challenge?" she asked, confused.

"A challenge to fing a fault in the perfect Miss Kabra." Dan had already made a plan on how to get this on video. He knew exactly what was going to happen, he just needed to figure out how to get some ice cold water, a security camera, a banana peel, and some tooth paste in Natalie's room without her noticing....

Okay, I know it's really short, but the next chapter Dan's plan will (hopefully) come into play and find Natalie's fault. WARNING: I might need to change a few things in this chapter to make the next one make sence. Thx for reading!
Comment
Vote
And keep on reading!!!!