Chapter 17

Natalie walked into her room after school so tired, she could nap until dinner. Thatis, untill red goop came raining down on her head. She knew exactly who did this and he was gonna pay.

   "BLOODY HELL! DANIEL ARTHUR CAHILL, GET OVER HERE THIS VERY INSTANT OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL GET MY POISON BAG!" Natalie screamed.

   She expected Dan to come out from whatever hiding place he was in now with a towel but she just heard hysterical laughing and 'I'm laughing so hard I'm crying' and 'I can't breath!'.

   Now the whole population of the house was circled around her and everyone but Dan was biting their lip, trying not to laugh. Nellie started wiping Natalie's face with a bath towel.Natalie herd someone step on Dan's foot because he stoped laughing and yelled "OWWWWWW! HEY!"

   Natalie was too scared to move in fear of getting more goo on the floor of her room. Instead she only moved her jaw and said "I will". Dan seemed to know exactly what she was talking about and fell to the ground on his knees and begged.

   "No. Please NO! I will do anything you want. ANYTHING! I'm begging you." Dan pleaded.

   "Umm..." Ian started.

   "Did we miss anything?" Amy ended.

   "You two have the disadvantage of not being in the same grade as your rival. I, on the other hand, don't." She said, picking her words carefully. A smirk grew on her face, knowing the exact plan of what she was going to do at school the next day. 

   Dan's crush, Alana was going to ask him to the dance. But of course, he didn't  best know. Natalie overheard Dan talking about her to his friend, Isaiah. As in Isaiah Heuer. Of course it just so happened to be that one of her good friens was Alana. 

    "So, you can either do as I say and we can make a plan, or, we could do it my way." Natalie said, her smirk getting bigger.

   "Yeah, fine, what ever you say." Dan said, with speed.

   By now, Nellie had most of the goo moped up and Natalie felt free to move. Why Nellie was so quiet was a mystery, but, most of whats going on was a mystery to Nellie so it made sence. That probably wouldn't last very long.

   "Meet me in the livingroom downstairs in an hour, Daniel after I cleen up and we can settle this as sivilized human beings, understood?" Natalie called. Dan didn't even bother to defend his name as Dan not Daniel but simply said two words.

   "Okay... cool"

   Natalie turned around only to see Dan turn the corner.

   "You've got to teach me how to do that." Amy said to either one of the Lucians.

   "Let's leave Natalie to clean herself and we can go back to... studieng" Said Ian as the two exited.

   Natalie was now alone exept for Nellie.

   "Okay, I don't know what is going on but you seem to know so start explaining, chick." Nellie said.

   "Would you care to come in and we can talk over tea after I change?" Natalie said like an adult.

   "Fine, but ain't dirinki'n any tea; got that?" Nellie said. Her facial expression as if she smelled something gross.

   "It's a long story, you may want to sit down." Natalie said.