Chapter 46 (part 2)

I my goodness gracious how have I not updated in 25 whole frickin' days?!?!?!?!? I am so so so so sorry! I am a horrible person. It's been almost a month and I haven't even thought about updating. I'm in my grandparent's computer room right now trying to remember what I wrote on paper that I was going to type but, knowing me, I lost the notebook along with my favorite pen and a bottle of mascara. That's kinda depressing. Once again I am so sorry I haven't updated. I will shut up now so you can actually read the book....

----____----____----____----

       The gang walked through the paring lot at the back of the stadium, towards the three vans it took them to get here. It had taken almost two and a half hours to get out of that place. Amy and Ian had gone back in when they heard the music stop. Apparently the plan had somewhat worked. They had gotten any suspicious characters checked out and cleared or obtained. Apparently thirty four year old males with no other company are not usual for any Jonah Wizard concerts. Same with eighth grade prep school girls in uniforms scattered throughout the place. There were only five but, I mean, the same uniform? Really? They underestimated the group too much. 

       Natalie heard footsteps behind them and by the look on the others faces, they had too. Their paces never quickened or slowed and they all stayed in the same position accept straighter backs and hands nearing the owners weapons. Natalie went through her inventory in her mind and felt the fabric belt on her dress that held a dagger and a vile of a liquid version of knock-out gas. Popping the top off the bottle without making a sound and no one seeing, she takes the knife and pours some of the liquid on the blade. As soon as the person got about 15 feet away, the distance they all agreed on as the point they would attack if they had a tail, they all turned around and pulled out their weapons.

       The person looked familiar and she wracked her brain for the name but one never showed. She remembers the girl from her online school from before the clue hunt when her mother insisted on her going online then any other 'unsanitary and poor excuse for a school'. The name was something like Sydney or... no, the name started with a 'c'.

       Natalie was pulled out of her thoughts by the whisp sound of a sleeping dart next to her ear and straight into the girls arm. She knew it was Ian so she simply put her knife back in her dress belt and bent down to push the small button on a diamond on her rhinestone embedded flats that matched her black dress. A few moments later it blinked green three times before she nodded to the others that the coast was clear to leave. It was Amy's job to inform the clean-up team they got a body and as the thought passed her mind, she looked at Amy pressing at the end of the pocket on the left side of her jeans, where she tapped rythymically in code. To say they had planned everything perfectly was no understatement.

       Now, to take care of the whole problem with that girl...