Chapter 56

It had been 20 hours 17 minutes and 49 seconds that Amy has been continuously fighting tears. She knew Ian had felt bad when he locked himself in his room after he tried to talk to Amy when she woke up. She had started to cry and told him to go away; that she never wanted to see him ever again and that she hated him.

Amy knew that she probably was a little harsh and even felt a bit bad about it, but he had put her through enough drama to last a lifetime.

If she was being completely honest, she knew that eventually they would be back together and happy. It was impossible to think otherwise. Ian always got what he wanted.

Amy was knocked out of her thoughts when someone snapped their hand in front of her face.

"Hmm? What?" she asked, blinking to get the thoughts out of her mind and her thoughts back to the real world.

"Hey," said Sinead. The look on her face made Amy scared of what would come out of Sinead's mouth next. "I hate to be the one to tell you this, Amy, but something really bad happened."

Amy nodded, as if telling her to continue. "Something bad happened to Dan. He was shot.

++SWITCH P.O.V.++
**5 mins ago**

Natalie watched the blood pour down Dan's side as he collapsed. She was initially in shock, but shook her head and applied pressure to the wound that was on Dan's arm and side. The bullet had gone through his arm and an inch or two into his side.

"Dan! Dan, stay with me, okay? Do you feel like your gonna pass out?" She cried. Natalie wasn't quite thinking about what she was doing. Somewhere in her subconcious she felt hot tears rolling down her face and wiped them away.

Dan's face was pinched and his eyes were closed tightly. He nodded his head and breathed in gasps. Natalie's hands were wet wth blood and there was crimson liquid everywhere.

When Dan had brought her to the old park behind the school, Natalie had thought it was cute and romantic. Dan had asked her out two days ago and they had decided not to tell anyone about it yet; no one needed any more relationsip drama that there already was with Amy and Ian.

Now she was wishing that they were anywhere else. Natalie repositioned her hands so that there was only one on Dan and the other on her phone. Dialing Sinead's number, she was hoping that Dan would make it and that it would be fixed.

Natalie had been trained to be cool and collected in situations like this. Ice cold, unfeeling, not caring, maybe even happy that the boy her mother had tried so hard to kill was finally dying, but she was finding herself struggling to keep her mind together and not loose it.

++SWITCH P.O.V.++
**90 mins later**

To Ian, the last hour or so was just a blur. He couldn't tell you exactly how it all had hapened; all he knew was that somehow, Dan had gotten hurt and he had had to help fix him. The ast thing he clearly remembered was Amy rushing up to him in a panic. He had gotten hopeful that maybe she had come to give him another chance at being a better boyfriend and getting back together, but when he saw her face, he knew she wasn't there to delvier good news.

The next three scentences out of her mouth was enough to send him into a slight panic. "Dan's hurt. Natalie was with him. We need your helpp to fix it."

He had been rushed into the hospital part of the mansion and got a good five second look at his sister and immediately he knew that she wasn't okay. Ian was rushed into the operating room where he was given some scrubbs to put on over his clothes and the Starling tripletts were barking orders at him.

The next forty-five minutes was a haze of 'hand me the scalpel' 'his heart just stopped' 'I don't know if we can save him this time' and multiple 'omigod's.

A/N:
I'm so mean. I'm sitting here imagining your guys' faces. Don't worry, I'm not going to kill Dan....or maybe I am, who knows? I just needed something other than relationship drama. I'm going to end this book hopefully sometime soon. 56 chapters is a lot, and I know that this book will definetely make it to at least 65 so.... SEE Y'ALL LATER!

Comment

Vote

Keep on reading!!