Chapter 23

"Ah~ I wonder what should I do?" Yuna drawled out as she aimlessly walked around the mall. Her family were back in England, so she was lonely and bored today. She didn't feel like staying indoors, so she went to check out the mall.

"Should I buy something?" she asked herself quietly as she scanned the stores. She had enough supplies for the month... should she clothes shop for herself for once?

"That doesn't sound that bad..." she mused to herself. She could need a few new clothes, then again every girl could.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Remember, you should care for yourself too! Don't wait for a man to spoil you, spoil yourself first!" Alisa told her daughter, who blinked her way.

Damn Mom, spitting out words of wisdom like it's nothing.

"Got it Mom, I will spoil myself too!" Yuna exclaimed, determined.

And that were her mother's ultimately last words to her before returning to England.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

'I'm doing this for you Mom!' Yuna thought with pride as she faced a clothing store.

"Today is about me, I'm on a solo date to treat myself!" she said before walking into the store. She went straight to the girls' clothing section and started to scan through hanged clothes.

'A new dress would be nice... hmm nah, not this shop, this brand has better sweaters and jackets. This one would be nice on Inomata though, I wonder if I should-.'

Yuna stopped her line of thought and sighed, 'No Yuna, it's 'You day' dedicated only to you!' she shook her head before moving to another part of the section. She checked the sweaters to see if she liked anything.

'This sweater looks comfy, and it's not as tight too. Ushimaru would look lovely in thi-'

Yuna once again sighed, cutting herself off. Yuna day, Yuna what can't you understand about that?!

"Mom, I think I'm failing you..." she quietly cried as she mindlessly scanned through the sweaters.

'No Yuna, No giving up! If you can spoil others, you can spoil yourself! All you have to do is look for things you like and avoid the children's section.' With those goals in mind, Yuna sucked in a deep breath and went to the jackets section.

This was a battle, and Yuna was determined to win.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A few stores later, Yuna happily walked with 4 shopping bags in her hands, consisting of different sweaters, skirts, blouses, and shorts. 'Maybe I went all out... but who cares? I want to look pretty with new clothes too. I am a girl.' She pushed away her guilty sweatdropping thoughts.

She wanted to be spoiled for once, so the solution was to spoil herself. The last things on her list would be new dresses and shoes. Then she could have multiple outfits made!

This was why Nezu didn't want to shop with her, she's a monster in shopping sprees.

'I want boba milk tea.' Yuna mused, wondering where was that well-known boba shop again. "Ah right, I think it was outside, near the movie theatres." She mumbled to herself as she turned to the find the escalator down to exit the mall.