Chapter 10

"Eh? Kichi ran away?" Yuna asked Nezu, who nodded her way. "He seemed to have fought with our Dad." He explained as they walked on the streets side by side.

It was honestly coincidence that Yuna met Nezu, she went out to resupply her first aid kit (for the club) when she met Nezu in the crowd, who seemed to be done with his work. Thus, they were walking together as the male explained his current situation.

Apparently Kichi was asking their dad if he could buy that new game that was a craze in his class, but was rejected, thus leading to him running away from home.

"Hopefully, he isn't lost." Yuna said with a sigh. Nezu nodded, "Don't worry, he seemed to be at Kashima's place and Tomoya will be getting him." He said. Yuna snickered, "Kichi will not appreciate that." She drawled out teasingly. Nezu shook his head at his sister-friend, though in amusement.

"So, where are you headed?" Yuna then asked. From what she knows about Kashima's situation, he lived with the Chairwoman in that nice-looking mansion, and they were walking on the opposite direction.

Nezu shrugged, "I'm going to buy the game from a co-worker. He's selling it at a cheaper price." He said as Yuna's eyes lit up. "That's so sweet of you Nezu! Want me to-"

"No, you are not buying it for Kichi."
"But Nezu, I have too much savings! I don't mind spoiling your siblings, I spoil my own even if he's at the other side of the globe!"
"I'm not making you take your spoiling onto a whole different level."
"Then how about I buy one for Suekichi too? So that they can play together in-game!"
"How about I stop you right there and forbid you from seeing my siblings for another month."
"Cruel! Chuukichi-nii-chan, you're cruel!"
"Don't call me that, Hatogai."

Nezu sighed at her, looking at her determined eyes. "Then fine! I won't buy it." She huffed, and just as Nezu sighed in relief, Yuna took a hold of his wrist and dragged him off to a different direction, "I'm not buying the cheaper priced game, I'm buying the original priced new game for Kichi and Suekichi!" she exclaimed in glee, not allowing any room for argument.

Nezu groaned at her, muttering about how stubborn she was but surrendering to her. It was for his brother anyway; he'll just find a way to repay her for all the spoiling and kindness she gave to his family. He didn't really know or understand why she would go so far to treat his family at every turn possible, but he was grateful none-the-less.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A messy and amusing mall trip later, Nezu had boxes of treats for Kashima and Inomata while Yuna had 2 games for the twins, new shoes for Shoukichi, and new dresses for Kyouko.

She insisted to buy something for Nezu (she was persistent that he should try those good-looking sweaters because it will complement his stoic handsome figure) but Nezu dragged her out of the mall and thanked her for buying stuff for his siblings instead.

It was more than enough that someone he regarded as a close friend/sister treated his family closely. "I regret not sneaking in a sweater for you, I swear the dark blue one would match you!" Yuna whined as Nezu shook his head, "Stop it. We're going to get Kichi now." He said as Yuna sighed but nodded her head.

They arrive at the front gates of the Morinomiya Mansion, ringing the doorbell before seeing Yagi, Inomata, Kashima, Kotarou, Kichi, and Suekichi walking to the gates. "Good afternoon everyone~!" Yuna greeted with a wave next to Nezu, who nodded their way.

"Nezu-kun! Hatogai-san!" Kashima exclaimed. "I'm sorry my brother made trouble for you today, Kashima. I know it isn't much, but please take it. Inomata-san, too." Nezu said, giving the boxes to the two.