Chapter 18

"Are you sure everything can be handled here?" Yuna asked as both Yagi and Nezu nodded. "You have to help the Babysitter club too, right? You should get going." Nezu stated as Yuna lets out a smile.

Her Class was really nice, even though they had their own class exhibit to work on, they still let her do things for both the class and her club. "Thank you guys, I'll make a visit later." She said before walking off to the daycare room.

Yep, it was Morinomiya Academy's School Culture Festival, and the whole campus was brimming with excitement and festivity. As Yuna smiled at the bright colors, loud noises of students enjoying, and the simple happy atmosphere, she made her way to the daycare room.

The Daycare apparently had to participate as well, so the club set up a refreshment stand served by the children. Unfortunately, the last time she checked, the kids all had a hard time carrying the tray of juice, spilling the liquid as they walked, so it was concerning. She was hoping that everything will be alright by the end of the day.

"Oh Hayato, you're here too." Yuna chirped, seeing Hayato just outside the daycare. "Yeah, had spare time so I'm here to help." He said as Yuna nodded, "Same here. Let's get going then." She grinned as they make way to the daycare room.

Hayato slides the door open, "Hey, we're free right now, so we thought we'd come to help... What's this giant corn doing here?" Hayato asked abruptly as Yuna looked down and indeed saw a giant corn blocking the entrance.

"Oh my, what's this corn doing blocking the door?" she asked in pure curiosity. "The corn is me! Please help me up, Kamitani, Hatogai-san!" Kashima the corn said in pleas.

After such a fiasco, the three teens turned to their teacher Kumatsuka-sensei. "Kumatsuka-sensei, will the drama club be okay without you?" Kashima asked the drama club advisor.

"I need to get back right away, yes." She replied as Kirin's eyes watered, "Mama, aren't you gonna drink my juice?" she asked tearfully.

"I'm sorry, Kirin. But Papa will be here to watch you shine in my place." Kumatsuka-sensei chided gently before turning to the club members. "Speaking of my husband, I actually wanted to ask you all a favor." She then said.

"A favor?" Yuna asked, seeing her teacher look at the boys, "Yes. I don't think it will be a difficult favor, but..." she trailed off with a smile.

Yuna covered her mouth, looking at the wig-clad male students of the club plus Usaida with his hair tied, trying to cover her laughs. "Th-This is gold." She wheezed out, phone swiftly taking pictures of them.

"Hey, cut it out." Hayato threatened, but since he's in Hayako-chan mode, Yuna couldn't take him seriously and laughed out loud.

She kept her phone safely in her pocket (so that none of the precious memories get deleted) and turned to Kumatsuka-sensei, "I see that your husband is an overprotective father, Sensei. But will this really work?" she asked nicely.

Just sticking wigs on them wouldn't really work... "It will do." Her teacher replied coolly.

And as if on cue, an adult man slid the room's door open energetically, "Kirin! Papa's come to see you on your big day!" the man exclaimed excitedly. "Papa-san!" Kirin chirped in reply as the man immediately went doting father mode, taking pictures of his daughter.

"You've arrived quite early, dear." Kumatsuka-sensei greeted her husband, who stood up to greet her. "You bet! I flew in to see you both as soon as I could! These flowers are for you. I'm sorry for working so much and leaving you lonely." Kumatsuka said, handing the bouquet of roses to his wife. "It's alright. As long as I have Kirin, I won't be lonely." She replied to him.