A Note of Thanks!

I really really want to thanks the Readers who have read until this far~!!!

The Dove's Vow was probably one of my first few drafted stories, typed down out of pure giddiness and inspiration of watching the anime of Gakuen Babysitters after reading the manga. Reediting this was not only fun but also nostalgic.

This story- since it's about a small fandom- I didn't expect any reads. Plus, I'm a relatively new author and idk about my writing style broskies but then BABAM THERE ARE READS?! YOU GUYS ARE HERE AND I'M SO HAPPY?!

So I once again Thank you all for picking up and reading The Dove's Vow.

I honestly don't know if I should try following this up by following the manga...

(since I have so much more ideas being drafted right now. I have to continue Abloom after BNHA Season 5 and I started typing the Inarizaki Manager series and Black Clover fic. And now that I finished Jujutsu Kaisen, the temptation to make an OC and Story is VERY TEMPTING IDK WHAT TO DO YALL?! help pls).

I most likely will mark this as complete and leave it as this for now.

But hey- maybe I'll continue this if this wholesome anime gets a season 2?? Totally depends if I have the time between college and drafting other stories.

BUT IN CONCLUSION!!

THIS STORY CAN BE READ AS COMPLETE AND I'M GRATEFUL TO YOU ALL WHO READ THIS FAR!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

LIL TRIVIAS:

- The story when it was being plotted and drafted was supposed to be a sad ending. Wherein Yuna had to go to London with her family in the end with so many misunderstandings and it was a bittersweet story between her and her significant other. It was just too sad when I was plotting it that I had to change the whole thing.

- Yuna is the kind of character I honestly like writing about. She's nice and all that but she also laughs at a lot ridiculous things, which is very similar to how I personally am. Actually-- most of my OCs are similar in this sense, they laugh a lot HAHAHAHA and are carefree in style.

- The Male Lead of this was originally plotted to be Nezu actually!! Because Nezu was my favorite and there's so little content of him. But then I saw how I wrote the Yuna-Chuukichi interactions and saw that their chemistry were more sibling-like rather than lovers. So I then redrafted it as them in a close bro-ship instead.

- Picking Hayato as the Male Lead was difficult because I wasn't sure how to write him up, but Yuna's sunshine personality with Hayato's Stoic nature just fits well so I did everything I could! I hope Hayato wasn't that off the charts and became OOC.

- As you all can see, I spend too much time drafting before actually writing (which takes another millennium) 😂😂

- I'm not sure if I should immediately post the Inarizaki fic or pile up some chapters first before posting it...

I once again Repeat: Thank you very much for Reading this story until the end!