Chapter 4: Confused as Hell

- Parker’s POV -

Sooo, apparently there was a rouge fight. Man, your car breaks down one day and you missed out on so much! I put in the key and turned the lock so I could go into my house. I know what you're thinking? Don't werewolves live in a pack house? Well, we do usually but since humans live around here it would look unusual so we don't do that. Instead everyone has their own house but, we all live close together. Just as I was about to open up the door my best friend and future beta yelled out my name.

“Parker! Man, you missed an epic fight last night.” Noah said shaking his head

“Yeah I know” I said frowning because I was upset I wasn't there last night for my sister and for the pack.

“Oh, you know the dude that said your sister was hot?” Noah asked me and I growled

“WHAT DUDE?!” I said angrily

“Jeez, calm down Parker!” Noah said and my eyes widened. Since when am I so protective of Avery?

“Continue” I stated after I calmed myself down

“Anyways” Noah drawled

“The dude said, how he saw Avery get hurt at the fight while trying to get your dad” Noah said and I was really mad now. Why was she even there?! But I got even more upset at myself. I should've been there, and then she wouldn't have gotten hurt. Wait a second…

“Did he say where she got hurt?” I demanded anxious to know the answer

“Yeah. The leg” he said and looked at his phone

“I gotta go. See ya around Parker!” Noah said and waved then he ran down the sidewalk. Avery got hurt on the leg. I felt pain in my leg last night. Is that just a coincidence? What could this shit mean? I turned around and opened the door. As soon as I opened the door I was hit with an amazing smell. It smelt like flowers and….apples? I inhaled deeply and looked around. Could this be my mate?! I’ve always wished to find my mate and now I have a chance. I follow the scent all the way upstairs...to Avery’s room?

- Avery’s POV -

Wow! Mr. Grey and Anastasia are getting it on! Jeez, Christian why shove metals balls in her damn mouth?! Controlling bastard. I was currently reading the book 50 Shades of Grey and let me tell you...Mr. Grey had some serious problems. I was on page 132 when the most mouthwatering scent engulfed my nostrils. It smelt kinda like coconuts and man soap. Yes man soap...which mean OH MY GOD THIS COULD BE MY MATE! I jumped out of my bed and walked to my locked room door. Closing my eyes, I braced myself to see my mate. My soul mate! I swing open the door to see….Parker! Wait what?

"But...how?" I asked completely and utterly confused.