Character Descriptions

(AN: Some people might have forgotten the characters and their roles so I've decided to refresh your memory. Sorry for having so many characters ♥♥♥♥)

Avery: Her name that was given to her by her real parents is Chloe but, since she grew up her whole life with her name being Avery she decided to make Chloe her middle name so everyone calls her Avery. She lived with the Maxwell family her whole life, thinking she was Parker Maxwell's sister. But, when she discovered she was Parker's mate, Parker's parents informed her that she wasn't really their daughter and that she was sent to their pack for protection. She grew up in the Silver Blood Pack but her real parents are from the Blue Moon Pack.

Parker: He is Avery's mate. He is the future Alpha of his pack, the Silver Blood Pack. He took a bullet in order to try to save Nate and that resulted in him being in a coma. He recently woke up, thanks to Avery's healing power but he unfortunately lost his voice. His voice will return in a week or so.

Jenna: The group met her from their trip to the Blue Moon Pack. She's now their friend and Nate's (Nathan) mate. She from the Blue Moon Pack.

Nathan: His nickname is Nate and he is also in their group of friends. He is a human and lives in the Silver Blood Pack territory along with his sister Scarlett. He knows about werewolves and his mate is Jenna. When he turns 18 he plans to move to the Blue Moon territory so that he could be close to Jenna.

Scarlett: Her nickname is Scar and she is also in their group of friends. She is a human and lives in the Silver Blood Pack territory along with her brother Nate. She knows about werewolves and her mate is Hunter.

Hunter: He is one of the friends in their group and he is commonly referred to as Hunty. He is Scarlett's mate and is from the Silver Blood Pack.

Meghan: She is yet another friend in the group and her nickname is Meg. Her sister is Maddison and her mate is Ryan. She was attacked along with her sister Maddison during Avery's kidnapping. She is from the Silver Blood Pack.

Ryan: He is Avery's REAL brother unlike Parker who is not. He helped another pack kidnap Avery and for that reason he is not really welcomed by others in their group of friends. He and Avery recently had a personal conversation and he may be on his way to getting on their good side. He didn't start dating Meg yet, because he still has feelings for his past lover, Cassandra. But, he recently got over those feelings and he is working up to asking Meg for another chance. He is the future Alpha of his pack, the Blue Moon Pack.

Maddison: Her nickname is Madds and she is in their group of friends. Her mate is Alex, and her sister is Meg. She was attacked along with her sister Meg during Avery's kidnapping. She is from the Silver Blood Pack.

Alex: He is rumored to be the werewolf of knowledge. He lives in an isolated cabin in the woods, where he stays all day reading and studying werewolf history and more. Avery went to him, bringing her friends along with her to find out more about her white wolf powers. They discovered that Madds and Alex are mates so, Alex recently moved into the Blue Moon Pack house so that Madds and him could be close to one another. Madds will now live with the Blue Moon Pack since her mate is from that pack.

Lindsay: Parker's ex- girlfriend. She doesn't like Avery and the feeling is mutual.

Cassandra: She is Ryan's past lover. Jenna told Avery that Ryan and Cassandra meet at one of Ryan's basketball games because she was a cheerleader. They dated and everyone was certain they were mates. But, when Ryan turned 16 they found out that they really weren't mates. They still continued to date but that's when a pack, not to far from here, got in some serious danger. Some rogues had attacked the pack's local school so some of the students came to their school. A person in that pack was Cassandra's mate and they met one day in school. Cassandra didn't want Ryan to find out so she ran away with the guy. But either way, Ryan still found out. No one has seen Cassandra or the guy since she ran away though. Ryan has tried contacting the guy's pack but they said he wasn't there. So, everyone believes that they're both rogues now. That is all Avery knows about Cassandra. She doesn't know how she looks or anything.

Mickey: He is a little boy Avery ran into while she was on her way to the kitchen to make soup for Parker.

Luna Savannah: Parker's mom and Avery's non biological mom

Alpha Ronald: Parker's dad and Avery's non biological dad

Luna Stacy: Avery's real mom

Alpha Brendan: Avery's real dad

(AN: Am I missing anyone? If I am, please tell me. I hope this helped some of you. Thanks for reading, voting and commenting. I love you guys!

-xoxoxo purplebunnies106 ♥♥)